brunt and phillips start
Harper!! - not signed his contract yet? Loyalty don't make me laugh? What's he waiting for ? A better offer? flashes of what he could be for 5 minutes a game. The other 85 minutes he's a bystander. Runs Forward always just ambles back.
Fair play to Shan for dropping him. If he's off - goodbye we don't want any more Saido's thank you.
(05-11-2019, 10:39 AM)Sliced Wrote: Absolutely no reason why we can't beat that Villa team

Bar Bartley it looks strong
(05-11-2019, 11:10 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 10:39 AM)Sliced Wrote: Absolutely no reason why we can't beat that Villa team

Bar Bartley it looks strong

Bartley or Toisin, I mean how did we get to that point
Footballs a strange game - Liverpool gave Barcelona (on balance the best team in the world) a 3 goal head start.
Had their top goal scorerer out injured and beat them 4 - 0
Did the supporters ever believe they wouldn't win NO! we must get that positivity running through our club.
We can win, we have the best strike force in the league, we finished above them in the league, we have 4 points from them already.
Why oh why would any supporter think we won't win - not me, we will be fine I'm keeping the faith.
TONY BROWN
I think Albion will keep it tight initially, try to frustrate Villa and not give the crowd any encouragement early on.

If they went a goal down early, I'd be very worried because the atmosphere will be rocking. Hopefully that won't happen.

Albion have got two 20-goal strikers up front and they're always likely to grab a goal.