Stress/nerves/excitement?
I honestly have no idea what I'm feeling but I'm a right bloody mess! 
Don't think it helps being 11,000 miles away either, but the last 2 days at work I've done bugger all but think about this bloody game. 
I've got 2 hours left at work and then I'm sure it's only going to get worse. I was actually going to have an early night tonight and check the score when I wake up tomorrow, but that's gone out the window now I can't miss this! Tomorrow is going to be a hard day at work thats for sure!! 

Whoever's going please do us proud!
Snap. Not quite your distance away, but away . Feel, excited, nervous, sick etc etc and keep looking at the time. Will be watching on my tablet via SkyGo. COYB.
Been up since 5. Can’t sleep. Feel sick!
I just hope we turn up
My daughter decided 4:30 was a suitable time to get up today, I might sleep through the match at this rate ffs.
In the form of his life.
I've had 2 shits already and its only 7 am
To everyone who’s going, here’s hoping! I’ll be willing us on from Auckland. Only know one seal, and he’s been giving it the big ‘un all fucking week. I really hope we shut their fat, cross-eyed, fish-reeking faces. The cunts...
Couldn't sleep. Starting to feel sick.

I hate them so much and these two games are so important.
I had a friend die of a brain tumour this week. It has enabled me to get some much needed perspective on the next few days. I desperately want us to win, but don’t have the nerves/sickness/fear that might otherwise abound. Whatever happens, you and I will still be Baggies. That lot will always have to be Seals. Chins up, chest out
(05-11-2019, 06:13 AM)Pfister Wrote: To everyone who’s going, here’s hoping! I’ll be willing us on from Auckland. Only know one seal, and he’s been giving it the big ‘un all fucking week. I really hope we shut their fat, cross-eyed, fish-reeking faces. The cunts...

Poetic!