Our record in early kick off games
One for the statisticians perhaps, but my memory is that we have a poor record in early kick off games and we look even more lethargic than normal. 

Does anyone know if this has any basis in fact and we tend not to win games or its just as I'm grumpier than normal at the early kick off games due to what time I have to leave the house?
What is the weather forecast, we may play better on windy days, check the colour kit stats, ultimately the conditions are the same for both teams, the only difference are the players and back room staff
The atmosphere tends to be poorer in a 12:30KO.
Clarnet v2.0
(05-06-2019, 05:55 PM)spudgun Wrote: One for the statisticians perhaps, but my memory is that we have a poor record in early kick off games and we look even more lethargic than normal. 

Does anyone know if this has any basis in fact and we tend not to win games or its just as I'm grumpier than normal at the early kick off games due to what time I have to leave the house?

No doubt about that.  Early KO wins (including 130s) include Newcastle H, Blues away, Naarge away and Dings under RDM and Roy.  

At least we have won a few Friday night and midweek games this season.
I think the 12:30 helps us in terms of atmosphere being less intense.

Is it two draws, one defeat in lunchtime kick offs at Villa?

Robbo, dire 0-0 and 1-2 Mozza goal.
I'm not sure there should be too much concern about the atmosphere at villa. They taught the world to moan. They are already expecting a walkover so anything less will be a disappointment. A decent 90 minutes for Albion and there'll be cabbage Armageddon.
(05-06-2019, 06:43 PM)Statto Wrote: I think the 12:30 helps us in terms of atmosphere being less intense.

Is it two draws, one defeat in lunchtime kick offs at Villa?

Robbo, dire 0-0 and 1-2 Mozza goal.

Think the 1/1 at home under Meggo was early KO

As was a dire 1-2 under Alecan.  Sweatrash watson scored