Seals v Sheff Utd tonight
(02-08-2019, 09:52 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: If we play any where near our best at seal Park we will rip them a new one with out a doubt, but it all depends on which Albion turns up on the day.

Totally depends on the tactics we adopt. tbh.
(02-08-2019, 09:48 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Perfect for us. Now up to Albion to go out and win tomorrow. And follow it up vs Forest on Tuesday.

No shit
(02-08-2019, 09:51 PM)Statto Wrote: Wanted a draw. Villa made no great strides and look shit at the back, while the nature of that could have a big effect on Sheffield United.

Good post. Incredible turnaround -SU excellent for 80 mins. They do seem to run out of steam in a lot more of games mind 

That keeper dropped the bollock against Leeds too IIRC?
The perfect result. Fantastic.

I punched the air when Villa equalised.
(02-08-2019, 09:58 PM)Brunty Wrote: The perfect result. Fantastic.

I punched the air when Villa equalised.

I didn’t. Never could. 

Equally I didn’t say FFS Sake which is a measure of happiness at the outcome.
(02-08-2019, 09:57 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 09:51 PM)Statto Wrote: Wanted a draw. Villa made no great strides and look shit at the back, while the nature of that could have a big effect on Sheffield United.

Good post. Incredible turnaround -SU excellent for 80 mins. They do seem to run out of steam in a lot more of games mind 

They are superbly well-drilled mon - I think Wilder likes them to hit the ground running and keep their foot on the gas.
Thought they looked fine until the keeps fked up.
(02-08-2019, 10:10 PM)Sandking Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 09:57 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:

They are superbly well-drilled mon - I think Wilder likes them to hit the ground running and keep their foot on the gas.
Thought they looked fine until the keeps fked up.

Wilder is an outstanding manager to have them 3rd pal. They always start well but seem to drop off after 70 mins. Sharp epitomises this. 

Absolutely should of won
I noticed Big Dave was wearing Frank Burrows flat cap.
I don't give a fuck about anything as long as the Villa lose. Unless of course it stopped our automatic promotion
(02-09-2019, 12:08 AM)LIMABAGGIE Wrote: I don't give a fuck about anything as long as the Villa lose.  Unless of course it stopped our automatic promotion

Well they have Leeds & Norwich last Two