Crikey! Can this board get anymore negative?
We are quite capable of winning the next three matches, but reading this place, you would think our obituary for the season had already been written. For all our alledged awfulness and lack of direction we still finished comfortably in the play-offs and could easily have done better.
Shut up Derek it's only 8.28 in the morning on a bank holiday Monday.
Exactly this.

Look at Stoke and Swansea if you want to see how relegated clubs normally fare.
I remember this bored in August when plenty of, our experts on football club administration and tactical geniuses, were crying onto their keyboard, telling us how Swansea, Stoke and Notts Forest had all had better transfer windows than us and were better prepared for a promotion challenge. Er, what happened?
It's wide open, and it's the play-offs, where anything can happen.

All the talk will be about how massive Villa and Leeds are, and that they deserve to be in the Premership. An Albion Derby final isn't our of the question, where it will be third time lucky!

Come on you Baggies!
It's ridiculous. The players aren't good enough, the manager isn't good enough, we're fucked because we've lost an impact player to dismissal who is also complete shite so we have absolutely no chance against the team that we've taken four points off this season and finished below us. It's embarrassing and depressing.

I'll be back when the playoffs are done and dusted. I actually think we have a good chance of stuffing the Villa.
Dek we heard you the first time old chap. TBH the majority on here and in the pole believed we would finish mid table or scrape into the play offs. We all had Stoke as favourites to finish above us. From that prediction the season has been a succes.
I don't mind message boards being negative, that's what they exist for, fans to voice their opinions / concerns.

As long as it doesn't affect the mood in the Stadium on match day then there's nothing to worry about.
(05-06-2019, 07:49 AM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: It's wide open, and it's the play-offs, where anything can happen.

All the talk will be about how massive Villa and Leeds are, and that they deserve to be in the Premership. An Albion Derby final isn't our of the question, where it will be third time lucky!

Come on you Baggies!

Lost twice in the season to Vale. Beat them in the Playoff final.
(05-06-2019, 07:42 AM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote: I remember this bored in August when plenty of, our experts on football club administration and tactical geniuses, were crying onto their keyboard, telling us how Swansea, Stoke and Notts Forest had all had better transfer windows than us and were better prepared for a promotion challenge. Er, what happened?

I remember this too. Stoke were apparently going to run away with the league.

We're fourth. Barely been out of the top 6 all season - that's how consistent we've been.