Dean Smith
(05-06-2019, 04:23 PM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 04:15 PM)Atomic Wrote: He's an arrogant tosser.

And yet so many wanted him here, doing a good job unfortunately.

I wanted him here because so thought he’d do a good job as manager. Don’t care about anything else.
(05-06-2019, 04:25 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 04:23 PM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 04:15 PM)Atomic Wrote: He's an arrogant tosser.

And yet so many wanted him here, doing a good job unfortunately.

I wanted him here because so thought he’d do a good job as manager. Don’t care about anything else.
Me too, I'd never seen any arrogance, it seems it accompanies the job at Villa. Let's give the twat something else to moan about. A last minute goal JRod punches in off a corner with Dawson going through the keeper and Hegazi standing on about 3 defenders. Oh, and a Hutton cameo appearance ending in a red card.
(05-06-2019, 04:11 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 03:02 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: He's from Great Barr, he probably grew up around Albion fans.

Yes. I had no idea he was this bad while  he was at Walsall.  It seems Albion are his big bad wolf. He really doesn't respect us at all. I know he went to Dartmouth school so I reckon he was pushed about a bit by Albion fans. Good job too.

He’s haunted by us ! Let’s smash em! Deluded arrogant fools.
(05-06-2019, 04:11 PM)I Tom Joad Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 03:02 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: He's from Great Barr, he probably grew up around Albion fans.

Yes. I had no idea he was this bad while  he was at Walsall.  It seems Albion are his big bad wolf. He really doesn't respect us at all. I know he went to Dartmouth school so I reckon he was pushed about a bit by Albion fans. Good job too.

Don’t recall him getting pushed about a little too big for that. Dartmouth was always split between us and Villa but when he was at school we were uttter shite so his formative years will have seen him judge us accordingly. He’s just a normal Villa fan, it’s ingrained to believe they should be top dogs. Sadly for decades they have been.
(05-06-2019, 05:25 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 04:11 PM)I Tom Joad Wrote:

Don’t recall him getting pushed about a little too big for that. Dartmouth was always split between us and Villa but when he was at school we were uttter shite so his formative years will have seen him judge us accordingly. He’s just a normal Villa fan, it’s ingrained to believe they should be top dogs. Sadly for decades they have been.

Have they? Not for the last decade.
The day will come when he gets the sack as sure as the sun comes up - I will remember his arrogance and pi55 myself laughing.
I have no sympathy for people like him, he needs some lessons from Roy on how to conduct himself in public.
(05-06-2019, 05:28 PM)Statto Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 05:25 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 04:11 PM)I Tom Joad Wrote:

Have they? Not for the last decade.

No but several generations including Smith’s grew up in a time where we were appalling and it was a lot harder to be a Albion fan at Dartmouth at that time than Villa.
What Derek said. I was at Dartmouth too, same year as Dean. It was tough being a Baggie.
Said before and say it again, he's a top bloke. Couldn't give a shit about who he manages and how he comes across in interviews.
He was also overlooked for the job in the summer

Cuzer
(05-06-2019, 05:43 PM)Cuzer Wrote: He was also overlooked for the job in the summer

Cuzer

According to Matt W it was the owner, the board preferred Smith to Big Dave, not sure how factual this is.