That Penalty
(05-05-2019, 09:40 PM)Lightnin Wrote: Has to be banned in my opinion, never a penalty in a million years. As shit as he can be, Bartley doesn't argue decisions when he knows he's fouled someone and neither do we as a team in general.

There’s a slight touch but he takes another step then throws himself down. Probably enough for them not to dish out punishment and I’d be staggered if they do tbh.
(05-06-2019, 12:05 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 09:40 PM)Lightnin Wrote: Has to be banned in my opinion, never a penalty in a million years. As shit as he can be, Bartley doesn't argue decisions when he knows he's fouled someone and neither do we as a team in general.

There’s a slight touch but he takes another step then throws himself down. Probably enough for them not to dish out punishment and I’d be staggered if they do tbh.

There was a slight touch on Gayle vs Forest. The stills showed it. That slight touch yesterday wouldn't have felled a 97 year old woman. He should be banned.
Lampards love in with all the media will result in sweet FA happening .
(05-06-2019, 08:11 AM)Three Degrees Wrote: Lampards love in with all the media will result in sweet FA happening .

Yes. Especially as it lead to all this nonsense anyway. The ref may as well been wearing a Derby shirt.