Kanu
He’s an absolute idiot doing that. Hope the club fine him the maximum and that’s the last we see of him. Prick
(05-05-2019, 02:46 PM)Albion Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 01:57 PM)Hopalong Wrote: No fucking about, get Morgan Rogers on the bench, much better player at 16!  

Kanu should have his contract cancelled. Stupid twat.  Probably booked a holiday next week.

Rogers Away with England U17. Won’t be back till after the semi finals. I’d hope we are brave and look towards Tulloch or Soule as the “striker” option if HRK is suspended

Surely he could be pulled from that given the circumstances. 

Phillips and Edwards are the other options I guess. Or Murphy if we're really desperate.
(05-05-2019, 03:29 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 02:46 PM)Albion Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 01:57 PM)Hopalong Wrote: No fucking about, get Morgan Rogers on the bench, much better player at 16!  

Kanu should have his contract cancelled. Stupid twat.  Probably booked a holiday next week.

Rogers Away with England U17. Won’t be back till after the semi finals. I’d hope we are brave and look towards Tulloch or Soule as the “striker” option if HRK is suspended

Surely he could be pulled from that given the circumstances. 

Phillips and Edwards are the other options I guess.    Or Murphy if we're really desperate.

But would we really utilise or throw him into the 18? It’s better for his progression he plays for England

I actually can’t fathom how Murphy gets picked ahead of Edwards
(05-05-2019, 03:13 PM)spudgun Wrote: An awful initial signing, a ridiculous decision to extend his contract and a moronic and petulant kick at an opponent today, I hope never to see him in an Albion shirt again

Par for the course with our pathetic recruitment department
At least he wont miss his plane to Dubai/Barbados in the morning, every cloud.
(05-05-2019, 03:15 PM)Wotty Wrote: He’s an absolute idiot doing that. Hope the club fine him the maximum and that’s the last we see of him. Prick

+1. Fucking moronic
(05-05-2019, 03:13 PM)spudgun Wrote: An awful initial signing, a ridiculous decision to extend his contract and a moronic and petulant kick at an opponent today, I hope never to see him in an Albion shirt again

I hope Shan isolates him completely from the first team squad. 

Useless mainly but we have now lost that one player who can hold the ball up in the latter stages of games.  Get an injury to J Rod or Gayle now and we're fucked.
(05-05-2019, 04:26 PM)sickParrot Wrote: At least he wont miss his plane to Dubai/Barbados in the morning, every cloud.

I'd still have him in training every day. We pay his wages, FFS.
I'd have him training every day, then sell him for 50 pence
IMO the club will appeal and it should be rescinded.