play offs
(04-26-2019, 05:29 PM)ICheshire East Baggie Wrote: Is it just me who thinks that we can win two games, Leeds can lose two games and we finish third? In fact they can lose one and draw one and we still get third on GD.

Such negativity on this board!!!

Leeds at Wembley would be interesting given the two results so far this season.
(04-26-2019, 05:39 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 05:29 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Is it just me who thinks that we can win two games, Leeds can lose two games and we finish third? In fact they can lose one and draw one and we still get third on GD.

One of Leeds’ games being Ipswich means they’ll probably get 3points.

Though knowing our luck our reward for finishing 3rd and knocking Derby into 7th would be a reunion with the twat in a cap!

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the seals will lose the next two. Unfortunately I can't see Derby winning their next three to knock the Seals to sixth. I don't fancy playing Derby, either.
(04-26-2019, 06:11 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 05:39 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 05:29 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Is it just me who thinks that we can win two games, Leeds can lose two games and we finish third? In fact they can lose one and draw one and we still get third on GD.

One of Leeds’ games being Ipswich means they’ll probably get 3points.

Though knowing our luck our reward for finishing 3rd and knocking Derby into 7th would be a reunion with the twat in a cap!

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the seals will lose the next two. Unfortunately I can't see Derby winning their next three to knock the Seals to sixth. I don't fancy playing Derby, either.

IF Derby win their next 3 that means we’d be back at Pride Park a couple day after they’d just beaten us there... however they’d have played 3 games in a week going into 2 more in 6 days so may be a decent side to play!