I feel sorry for Truss!
Look what the poor little lettuce had to put up with… 

[Image: GK__lV1XwAISV2K?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: GK-lEwXX0AMBh3r?format=jpg&name=900x900]
I would say that this is suggestive of narcissistic personality disorder.
(04-13-2024, 10:49 AM)man in the corner shop Wrote: I would say that this is suggestive of narcissistic personality disorder.

The comments are suitably self-absorbed and offensive. 
It's a yes from me.
She really is fuckin nuts. Now she's kissing Donald Trump's arse saying he's the best option for the state of the world?
WTF really, on what level is a guy who has been ramping up a civil war in his own country a great idea for world peace?
I bet the book's a hoot...

One woman's meteoric journey from inanity to psychosis.
(04-16-2024, 08:29 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: She really is fuckin nuts. Now she's kissing Donald Trump's arse saying he's the best option for the state of the world?
WTF really, on what level is a guy who has been ramping up a civil war in his own country a great idea for world peace?

Obviously assumes that becoming leader for the Reform UK party is her best shot at becoming PM again.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(04-16-2024, 09:18 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:
(04-16-2024, 08:29 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: She really is fuckin nuts. Now she's kissing Donald Trump's arse saying he's the best option for the state of the world?

Obviously assumes that becoming leader for the Reform UK party is her best shot at becoming PM again.

Probably, she's manna from heaven for Labour. Remember the Tories voted her in less than 2 years ago.
Utter narcissist clearly, who fucked up the economy on a grand scale in just a few weeks in charge and yet she's still got blue rinsed dingbats hanging on her every word.
(04-16-2024, 08:52 AM)Ossian Wrote: I bet the book's a hoot...

One woman's meteoric journey from inanity to psychosis.

There's a reasonably diverting quiz you can do on the Guardian online based on her book.
https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/liz-trusss...y-jsy4f6k8
(04-19-2024, 08:29 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/liz-trusss...y-jsy4f6k8

Good grief. What more can you say?