Bench v Rotherham I would imagine

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Big boy on the bench then.
Want him on the pitch v Sunderland
And to make the cunt Ballard pay.
(04-04-2024, 08:17 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: Want him on the pitch v Sunderland

Yes exactly, it was a cowards tackle and how he never got a straight red is one the mystery of the season .Hope Josh if he plays can show him that he's  not forgot and us as a crowd need to remind him what we think of him as well and hopefully wind him up .
(04-05-2024, 05:49 AM)Tom of the Brom Wrote:

Yes exactly, it was a cowards tackle and how he never got a straight red is one the mystery of the season .Hope Josh if he plays can show him that he's  not forgot and us as a crowd need to remind him what we think of him as well and hopefully wind him up .

I would keep him out of the Sunderland game. Why risk the bellend going for Maja again? It's like Santos v AJ at Bramall Lane all those years ago.
(04-05-2024, 08:54 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

I would keep him out of the Sunderland game. Why risk the bellend going for Maja again? It's like Santos v AJ at Bramall Lane all those years ago.

And show Ballard that he's got the upper hand? 
A pathetic and weak reaction.

Are you worried he might be killed?  Big Grin
(04-05-2024, 08:58 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:

Nah, let him lamp Ballard, get himself suspended, or worst injured and missing the play-offs.

Remember HRK against Derby the last time we were in the play-offs?
(04-05-2024, 09:15 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(04-05-2024, 08:58 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:

Nah, let him lamp Ballard, get himself suspended, or worst injured and missing the play-offs.

Remember HRK against Derby the last time we were in the play-offs?
OK let's run scared and rest all the players in the first team. Maja needs game time to get up to speed. The opposition should not matter. Think I credit our current squad with more sense than what HRK did. And that CC will let Maja know the best revenge is to win the game.

Playing against anyone there is always the risk of injury. Can't wrap everyon in cotton wool.