Israel
Cameron and Sunak want an inquiry. I can help them out - a plane dropped a bomb on some aid workers.

Stop facilitating a genocide you utter clowns
Someone could have been killed
(04-03-2024, 02:37 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 02:35 PM)Squid Wrote: I think that deserves an apology from you.

More chance of a two state solution in Palestine, pal.

Indeed. The implication that Israeli intelligence let this happen is unworthy of a response let alone an apology.
(04-03-2024, 09:28 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 02:37 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 02:35 PM)Squid Wrote: I think that deserves an apology from you.

More chance of a two state solution in Palestine, pal.

Indeed. The implication that Israeli intelligence let this happen is unworthy of a response let alone an apology.

You are twisting my words into something I didn't say in order to avoid admitting that you are wrong. I thought you were better than that.

Do you not agree with the links provided which show that actions of Netanyahu directly contributed to 7th October happening and might be in no small reason why there are massive anti-Netanyahu protests on a daily basis in Israel?
Kill 32000 people in Gaza = crack on lads
Have a million people close to starvation = careful now
Kill 3 British aid workers who are ex services = The world turns on Israel

What a fucking world we live in
(04-03-2024, 02:35 PM)Squid Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 01:52 PM)Protheroe Wrote: You sound like the woman in a Californian road house trying to convince me that George Bush had planned 9/11.

Which bit isn't true?

That Netanyahu funded Hamas?

It's widely known?! Or are Times of Israel also a "Woman in a Californian road house"

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-...our-faces/

As for the deployment of the IDF to the West Bank instead of Gaza, here's Haaretz.

https://archive.is/2024.02.21-072149/htt...be2ecd0000

Two Israeli sources, backing up exactly what I said and it took me seconds to obtain them.

I think that deserves an apology from you.

Still looking forward to this apology!
I don't believe any on this thread approve of Hamas and it's terrorism. The disparities on the board are on how far Israel has gone in it's response and how complicit their leader(s) are with Hamas. Further, most are concerned with the long term implications. I see no one ranting about conspiracies.
Is it old fashioned of me to want to live in a world where people dont kill people?
(04-03-2024, 11:54 PM)man in the corner shop Wrote: Kill 32000 people in Gaza = crack on lads

+1
I see Alan Duncan is being silenced for telling the truth about Tory hard right Israel obsession
Someone could have been killed
Surely Alan Duncan being silenced about anything can only be a good a good thing?
(04-04-2024, 05:46 PM)Baggybenny Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 11:54 PM)man in the corner shop Wrote: Kill 32000 people in Gaza = crack on lads

+1

It's grotesque that some lives are so clearly valued more than others, but I would rather the world wakes up now than never.

Here's the deeply unpleasant Ben-Gvir calling for a clampdown in the West Bank (which is not ruled by Hamas), demanding worse treatment of prisoners (when many, including children are detained without trial) and finally the invasion of Rafah, which would be a bloodbath:

https://twitter.com/LensVeritatis/status...gKWEQ&s=19

There is zero chance for peace while.the likes of him are in power.