Ratings today...
Good OP. I would add that Mowatt is a vital cog in the machine. Again breaking up play and generally always wanting the ball. Reach did quite a lot of covering when they were pushing on late. BTA came off the bench looking fresh as a daisy, a great asset. I would also add, I genuinely was never concerned Bristol would score, they got lucky with a few break aways after deflections early doors and late on they looked like they would not score if they played till this morning. I hope we learn from this as a better team would punish us but overall, I've never been so comfortable watching the Albion.
Only addition to OP ratings

Haji Wright 10 MOM performance
(03-17-2024, 09:40 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: Good OP. I would add that Mowatt is a vital cog in the machine. Again breaking up play and generally always wanting the ball. Reach did quite a lot of covering when they were pushing on late. BTA came off the bench looking fresh as a daisy, a great asset. I would also add, I genuinely was never concerned Bristol would score, they got lucky with a few break aways after deflections early doors and late on they looked like they would not score if they played till this morning. I hope we learn from this as a better team would punish us but overall, I've never been so comfortable watching the Albion.

Mowatt was to deep yesterday for me .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(03-17-2024, 11:46 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(03-17-2024, 09:40 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: Good OP. I would add that Mowatt is a vital cog in the machine. Again breaking up play and generally always wanting the ball. Reach did quite a lot of covering when they were pushing on late. BTA came off the bench looking fresh as a daisy, a great asset. I would also add, I genuinely was never concerned Bristol would score, they got lucky with a few break aways after deflections early doors and late on they looked like they would not score if they played till this morning. I hope we learn from this as a better team would punish us but overall, I've never been so comfortable watching the Albion.

I’m sure for one spell Mowatt was on the left of a back 3 when we’d gone to 2-0, around the time Swift game on.
(03-17-2024, 12:18 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(03-17-2024, 11:46 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:

I’m sure for one spell Mowatt was on the left of a back 3 when we’d gone to 2-0, around the time Swift game on.

Mowatt goes where Mowatt is needed. Has the knack of making crucial blocks and picking up loose balls.
Mowatt is our best player. Absolutely key with and, more importantly, without the ball. I would be amazed if anyone in the division covers more km per game and a lot of the covering, tackles etc go unnoticed.
Seemed to me Mowatt went left of a nominal back 3 second half when Bartley came on , found it odd Bartley was left instead of Kipre but was obviously a plan to have the best passer there fully justified as that’s where the 2nd goal started
Lightbulb 
Can't argue with the original post. Weren't 'at it' at all first half, scored at just the right time, though I can't remember their keeper making a save before that. Surely Barts starts in place of Pieters next game?

M.o.M - Fellows.