Dingle Dawson
(03-14-2024, 04:49 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: In 3 years time he will be playing at Halesowen, saying how great it is to beat Stourbridge in the number 9 derby.

He is just playing the game.

Halesowen won't be playing Stourbridge in 3 years time, lad. Be told!
(03-14-2024, 04:49 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 04:49 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: In 3 years time he will be playing at Halesowen, saying how great it is to beat Stourbridge in the number 9 derby.

Sorry, will it be Kiddy?  Big Grin
(03-14-2024, 04:53 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 04:49 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote:

Sorry, will it be Kiddy?  Big Grin

It could well be! Hopefully Halesowen's sun bed business will boom if Phil Brown is still in charge of Kiddy.
I never thought he was much of a centre back, I didn't think he was much of a loyal club man, I couldn't have cared less when he went. I also couldn't care less whatever he says to those dingles stupid enough to listen. He's nowhere in my list of decent Albion centre backs and his mediocre show at ours the other month confirms it.
(03-14-2024, 05:02 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I never thought he was much of a centre back, I didn't think he was much of a loyal club man, I couldn't have cared less when he went.  I also couldn't care less whatever he says to those dingles stupid enough to listen.  He's nowhere in my list of decent Albion centre backs and his mediocre show at ours the other month confirms it.
Disagree. He was messed about a lot in his early days with us. Eventually found a place as a RB for several seasons and was a decent premier League player there before he became a decent premier League centre half.
West ham thought so when we went down. So did Wolves.
Always gave his best for us. 
Now he's a veteran, but still playing at a higher level than us.
Good luck to him.
The most frustrating thing of all is that the past his prime Dawson now playing for the Wolves couldn't get a game at CB for us when he wasn't past it. That shows Wolves to be not that great and yet they're still way ahead of us.

As for the comments, what's he supposed to say? He lacks a bit of class.
滚开赖
Little talent but no class the end
(03-14-2024, 05:48 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Little talent but no class the end

You missed "bell" out, pal.
jug eared thunder chunt
OK, can we put the petty childish behaviour aside, and accept he's actually a good player? To say otherwise is incorrect.