Please get rid of the witless p*ssflap.
(03-18-2024, 04:54 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 04:24 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 04:15 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Don’t remember us drawing 1 all at Molineux in those circs. We drew 1-1 at home when Naylor handed Himdmarche a present on a plate

thats the home game that season.  Paul Cook got sent off - we were all over them and then Naylor flapped a Dennison free kick straight to that carthorse.  Bannister for us

Last home game before Woking

It was the home game I was referencing. Those extra 2 points would have been enough.

Was thus the season when we kept conceding late goals, particularly early in the season.
There was a game against Sheff Wed, when we were leading at 90 mins and ended up losing 2-1.
Similar thing might have happened against another team..Ipswich?

Although memory not what it use to be, might have been a different season altogether.

You are defo right on the Sheff Wed game and Ipswich was another we lost 2-1 which I think was a late winner.
We also let in a couple on a cold snowy night away to Middlesbrough. Rees dropped the ball into his own net thus losing 3-2
(03-18-2024, 06:11 PM)TR 675 Wrote: We also let in a couple on a cold snowy night away to Middlesbrough. Rees dropped the ball into his own net thus losing 3-2

Approx 200 Albion there
Someone could have been killed
(03-18-2024, 04:54 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 04:24 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 04:15 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Don’t remember us drawing 1 all at Molineux in those circs. We drew 1-1 at home when Naylor handed Himdmarche a present on a plate

thats the home game that season.  Paul Cook got sent off - we were all over them and then Naylor flapped a Dennison free kick straight to that carthorse.  Bannister for us

Last home game before Woking

It was the home game I was referencing. Those extra 2 points would have been enough.

Was thus the season when we kept conceding late goals, particularly early in the season.
There was a game against Sheff Wed, when we were leading at 90 mins and ended up losing 2-1.
Similar thing might have happened against another team..Ipswich?

Although memory not what it use to be, might have been a different season altogether.

You are right. We were 1-0 up in both games going into the 89th min. We lost both 1-2

A lot was down to Fat Sams tactic of trying to close games out with 10 min left. We just weren’t good enough defensively to do it
(03-18-2024, 02:09 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Not that late - 70 odd mins Mutch goal.  We only led 2-1 for about 10 mins

Stowell concussed and subbed after 1 min, FFS

Think it was Big Willow that clattered him.
(03-18-2024, 07:43 PM)mickeypearce Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 02:09 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Not that late - 70 odd mins Mutch goal.  We only led 2-1 for about 10 mins

Was it not Tony Ford? No idea why I think that but that’s what I had in my head.
滚开赖
(03-18-2024, 09:55 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 07:43 PM)mickeypearce Wrote:

Was it not Tony Ford? No idea why I think that but that’s what I had in my head.

It may have been, I can’t recall for certain, Willow definitely clattered someone that day though, the big oaf went up for a header with his arms and elbows flying everywhere.
My main memory of that one other than the concrete and war on the way out was everyone thought Winston White had scored so he took all the vocal adulation
Someone could have been killed