He ay cumin
Having not hired a new manger yet, Jenkins needs an assembly of mirrors in order to be able to see the daylight clearly apparent between his ears.

(04-13-2019, 01:23 PM)Squid Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 12:56 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: True that Squid. All other things being equal...

Speaking to a client who is a PNE STH, his contact on the board expects Neil to stay.  

Let’s see what happens. The timing of this game certainly doesn’t help.

It does not. I think he would have been happy to come in S
summer, but this timing puts him in a very awkward situation all round.

It's silly to hope there's a plan B, but let's hope so.
Plan B is always, and I mean always, for Jenks to sit on his hands and count coppers.
He apparantly wants assurances on budgets and level of control.

He isn't coming then.
(04-13-2019, 02:17 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: He apparantly wants assurances on budgets and level of control.

He isn't coming then.

That makes perfect jenkinsense. Don't just shoot yourself in the foot once when several times will do better. It's catch 22. We won't go up because of the idiots in the boardroom, but need to go up to have any chance of getting rid of the idiots in the boardroom (through a sale).
Not impressed by Preston   Confused
I was talking to a Preston fan before the game and he thinks it’s a done deal, he also said that Big Dave is favourite for the job at PNE.
He ay cumin?
Cor, I and er, a few others, would prefer someone to bring a bit more spice to the managerial table.
(04-13-2019, 05:03 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: He ay cumin?
Cor, I and er, a few others, would prefer someone to bring a bit more spice to the managerial table.

We peppered their goal with shots today,  Thyme will tell if Neil is to be next in the ejector seat or we stick with Jimmy Naan.
Flag shagging,misogynistic,covidiot,anitvax gammon.
Or just a normal white bloke.
I nearly soiled masala when I saw the final scoreline.
(04-13-2019, 02:02 PM)Pneumann Wrote: Having not hired a new manger yet, Jenkins needs an assembly of mirrors in order to be able to see the daylight clearly apparent between his ears.

(04-13-2019, 01:23 PM)Squid Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 12:56 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: True that Squid. All other things being equal...

Speaking to a client who is a PNE STH, his contact on the board expects Neil to stay.  

Let’s see what happens. The timing of this game certainly doesn’t help.

It does not. I think he would have been happy to come in S
summer, but this timing puts him in a very awkward situation all round.

It's silly to hope there's a plan B, but let's hope so.
Plan B is always, and I mean always, for Jenks to sit on his hands and count coppers.

Big Grin