Don Goodman
(02-11-2024, 06:46 AM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: Do we really need another anti-Don Fred? *Yawn*.

Correct, it’s been done to death

He was a very good player for us when here in a team which was punching above its weight

He attends all the ex players events at WBA, goes to supporters and charity events etc

Hardly the actions of a bloke that ‘hates us’ but each to their own

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
I rarely get to listen to him co-commentating our games as I'm usually at the game but had to miss yesterday.

Bar the handball moment where he completely got it wrong, he was fair throughout and really complimentary.

The Goodman hate on here is all a bit weird and OTT based on what I heard yesterday and knowledge of him personally.
(02-11-2024, 11:52 AM)richbaggie Wrote: I rarely get to listen to him co-commentating our games as I'm usually at the game but had to miss yesterday.

Bar the handball moment where he completely got it wrong, he was fair throughout and really complimentary.

The Goodman hate on here is all a bit weird and OTT based on what I heard yesterday and knowledge of him personally.

Completely agree. It's a bizarre obsession some folks have.
He used to go in the Stockland green pub a decent bloke who really likes the albion and wants the best for us.
Tony pulis is a wanker 
Every fugging couple of weeks this thread rolls around. It’s all a bit group think and unnecessary.
Perhaps he reads this website and thinks "Fuck 'em".
(02-11-2024, 06:46 AM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: Do we really need another anti-Don Fred? *Yawn*.

See your thread about VAR. 

Scroll on by you weasel