Don Goodman
(01-18-2024, 02:36 PM)rickbaggie Wrote: Never been bothered by him. Is he really anti Albion?

For all his, shall we say, controversial commentary - Don is not anti-Albion and has on a fair few occasions done very good charidee and foundation work for Albion. The main thing is some of the comments he comes out with puts the backs up some supporters, when in reality he airing his "opinion".
I am always slightly bias against dingle Don, as the times I met him when running a Gym over the chase where he played golf he was a complete and utter fucking weapon.

That was the best part of 15 years ago, mind.
(01-18-2024, 03:39 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: I am always slightly bias against dingle Don, as the times I met him when running a Gym over the chase where he played golf he was a complete and utter fucking weapon.

Seems to be a recurring theme. I'm happy to carry on disliking the smug Dingle bastard.
(01-18-2024, 03:39 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: I am always slightly bias against dingle Don, as the times I met him when running a Gym over the chase where he played golf he was a complete and utter fucking weapon.

Was that when he had that fitness/personal training business and he went about dressed in red all the time?
(01-18-2024, 01:57 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 01:48 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 01:25 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I've heard some right stories off volunteers about some of the little Hitler's on match day, especially those in the Halfords Lane stand.

I once called Chris Kamara a prick under the Halfords Lane, mainly because I thought he was the idiot lovechild of Don King and Lionel Richie.  I'd had a lot of beer.

I actually like Kamara.  Don?  Not so much.

I genuinely don't mind Goodman and don't get too riled by his comments. He's managed to carve out a decent career as a pundit, but he's certainly tarnished his reputation at the Albion- sure that doesn't bother him.

i think someone on here said he lives over Kinver way?
Not Kinver, lives even closer to the Wolvo dump in Pattingham.
(01-18-2024, 09:40 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Yet we were a whisker away from drawing with Leicester and deserved a point at saints. Is it really such a canyon?

One off game, man for man and points says considerably different

I'd take a look at Luton, Sheff Utd and "Brilliant" Burnley to see the gap

As for Goodman the player, was my era growing up, he was excellent for us, arguably too good

Raw as fuck when he arrived, lightning quick couldn't finish for toffee but improved massively, gutted when he left

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(01-18-2024, 06:38 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 09:40 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Yet we were a whisker away from drawing with Leicester and deserved a point at saints. Is it really such a canyon?

One off game, man for man and points says considerably different

I'd take a look at Luton, Sheff Utd and "Brilliant" Burnley to see the gap

As for Goodman the player, was my era growing up, he was excellent for us, arguably too good

Raw as fuck when he arrived, lightning quick couldn't finish for toffee but improved massively, gutted when he left

Cuzer

£900k in for Donno
£300k out for Supes

Great business, one of the key factors in paving the way for our renaissance. 

However. Had Everton not crocked Zico in the Cup it may well have played out very differently...
(01-18-2024, 02:38 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: Dingle prick. Plays at the same tennis club as my sister. Widely regarded as an arrogant cock.

Plays golf at Enville.  My cousin asked him why he is so anti Albion. He said he wasn't. The fact he gets asked by every other fugger ought to tell him that he is.  The dingle prick.