The death of the Conservative Party
Yougov has the Tories forecast to get just 169 seats at the next GE and it's on the front page of the Telegraph, which begs just one question...

Where will they be buried so I can get my dancing shoes on?
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
I think the answer is, everywhere.
Is it only me who thinks they are working towards a full return of Cameron to the top?
Someone could have been killed
(01-15-2024, 09:18 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Is it only me who thinks they are working towards a full return of Cameron to the top?

It's weird how off-kilter some political logic is, really. I'm sure this is seen as an option, bringing in the guy who shat the bed and fugged off in his underpants, just in the same way that some still harboured a desire to get the buffoon Johnson back.
(01-15-2024, 09:59 AM)Fido Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 09:18 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Is it only me who thinks they are working towards a full return of Cameron to the top?

It's weird how off-kilter some political logic is, really. I'm sure this is seen as an option, bringing in the guy who shat the bed and fugged off in his underpants, just in the same way that some still harboured a desire to get the buffoon Johnson back.

Perfect summary Fido. 

Don’t always agree with you but enjoy your contributions on here

Probably, yes.
(01-15-2024, 11:44 AM)Protheroe Wrote:

Probably, yes.

It was a genuine question, would take your view on this one.

If you were disturbed by the possibility of a leadership election featuring - just to name a few - Braverman, Badenoch (without Strathspey), Mad Penny Mordaunt and lord knows who else fancying their chances, I could see how Cameron might suddenly seem like not such a bad idea. 

Actually, I can't, but I'm thankfully not the target audience.
Cameron's not winning any leadership election that involves asking the Tory membership
(01-15-2024, 12:49 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Cameron's not winning any leadership election that involves asking the Tory membership

Thanks for the useful replies fellas.

The fugger is on tele more than Alison Hammond at the minute 

(And yes I realise that’s partly because of his job)