the one thing about King Carlos ...
(01-13-2024, 09:31 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: I know players receive lessons on how to answer interview questions, what to say and what not to say. Not so sure about managers.

It's a futile and pointless exercise. People get fined for saying anything remotely controversial and the awful journalists/pundits ask inane, generic and boring questions.

I'm not sure what the point of interviews are anymore?

Anyway, what a bizarre criticism to label CC with.

I'm pretty sure Megson  had had media training prior to joining us.

As for the purpose of interviews? God knows. You've watched the match, you have your own view of how it went. You can discuss that with fellow fans if you want. The post match interviews are unlikely to provide any further insight.
This new poster is so transparent but he's done what he's always done brilliantly - hooked a few! Welcome back Nick.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(01-14-2024, 05:49 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: This new poster is so transparent but he's done what he's always done brilliantly - hooked a few! Welcome back Nick.

If Nick’s CAPS don’t work on his phone, then this poster is Nick Big Grin
Welcome back err "New Poster"
(01-13-2024, 09:52 PM)HugeHons Wrote: I never listen to his after match comments because I honestly don’t understand a word he says!

Me neither. He's as bad as Ossie Big Grin
(01-13-2024, 09:32 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I wouldn't know. He speaks so fast I can barely get a word of it. When I get around to reading his summary on the OS, it normally makes perfect sense. unlike some of our previous managers, he sees the same game as most of us.

100% agree.  But his English is far better than my Spanish!
(01-13-2024, 09:52 PM)HugeHons Wrote: I never listen to his after match comments because I honestly don’t understand a word he says!

Think the problem is he speaks very quickly, on wm yesterday he slowed down a bit for some of it and it was far easier to understand.
(01-14-2024, 07:14 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Welcome back err "New Poster"

Ark at Colombo here…