If Rishi really does wait til the Autumn
Sly or suicide?
Someone could have been killed
Right now they are on course to get battered, I assume the thinking is the further they can push it out the more time they have to turn it around
They're waiting for the Yanks to reelect Trump, paving the way for Farage to lead the Tories to victory in early December.
Currently thinking of Halloween costume suggestions for the count, the 31st of October falls on a Thursday this year.

I've currently got vampire Thatcher and zombie John Stuart Mill. Unfortunately despite being the same ethnicity as our PM I'm too tall and my ears are too small to be pull off Sunak, I'd just look like a weirdo in a suit with ankle bashers.
Busy dealing with what the British people want ay he

(01-05-2024, 12:06 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Currently thinking of Halloween costume suggestions for the count, the 31st of October falls on a Thursday this year.

I've currently got vampire Thatcher and zombie John Stuart Mill. Unfortunately despite being the same ethnicity as our PM I'm too tall and my ears are too small to be pull off Sunak, I'd just look like a weirdo in a suit with ankle bashers.

I used to do the count sometimes. Now they’ve moved it to an hourly wage bollocks to that.
The longer it goes on the worse it is likely to get for all of us.
(01-05-2024, 01:20 PM)Protheroe Wrote: The longer it goes on the worse it is likely to get for all of us.

Oddly this is the only thing you didn't seem to predict four and a half years ago.
(01-05-2024, 01:20 PM)Protheroe Wrote: The longer it goes on the worse it is likely to get for all of us.

I’m not sure they realise just how fast the fabric of society is coming apart.
(01-05-2024, 01:34 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:

Oddly this is the only thing you didn't seem to predict four and a half years ago.

If only they'd done it his way, though

(01-05-2024, 12:23 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Busy dealing with what the British people want ay he

(01-05-2024, 12:06 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Currently thinking of Halloween costume suggestions for the count, the 31st of October falls on a Thursday this year.

I used to do the count sometimes. Now they’ve moved it to an hourly wage bollocks to that.
I did the polling station and the count in 1995. One long days work paid for a fortnight in the med somewhere.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(01-05-2024, 01:34 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:

I didn't count on Tory government elected on a tax cutting, low inflation agenda presiding over the exact opposite. Admittedly events have conspired against them, but policy decisions at virtually every turn have been bewildering.

(01-05-2024, 01:35 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:

I’m not sure they realise just how fast the fabric of society is coming apart.

I'm not sure that it is.