How will we start the game?
(04-09-2019, 07:09 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 07:06 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 07:05 PM)Sliced Wrote: "Our chances of going up since Big Dave left haven't decreased"

Thank God for that. Anyone would think watching us that we were complete dogshit

Thank heavens we are playing nice football this season that’s all I’m bothered about.

Are you fucking blind?

No, we tried to turn a team built to defend and score on the break / from free kicks, corners etc into something it’s not and it’s cost us all season. It was stupid at The beginning of the season it’s still stupid now!
(04-09-2019, 07:13 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 07:05 PM)Sliced Wrote: "Our chances of going up since Big Dave left haven't decreased"

Thank God for that. Anyone would think watching us that we were complete dogshit

Thank heavens we are playing nice football this season that’s all I’m bothered about.

Are you fucking blind?

No, we tried to turn a team built to defend and score on the break / from free kicks, corners etc into something it’s not and it’s cost us all season. It was stupid at The beginning of the season it’s still stupid now!

That’s not what you meant at all. You were getting your Pulis dig in again. Are you aware of what a bell end you make yourself look?

Are you fucking blind?

Take no notice lad im just pissed off
(04-09-2019, 07:04 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 07:03 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Glad I decided to watch some NBA instead.

Good choice.

You really are running out of shit sports to pretend to like

'pretending to like' is incorrect. I do enjoy watching American sports. I find it more enjoyable to watch as a neutral, than as a life long fan that cares about the club, like I do with Albion.
Clarnet v2.0
(04-09-2019, 07:15 PM)Wotty Wrote:

Are you fucking blind?

That’s not what you meant at all. You were getting your Pulis dig in again. Are you aware of what a bell end you make yourself look?

It had fuck all to do with Pulis. It has everything to do with trying to turn a team built to play one way for years into something it isn’t too quickly. I thought we were reverting to how DM set us up late last season again it seems I was wrong and we are still powder puff and the architects of our own problems.

Bravo for the rather tired Pulis bullshit though!
(04-09-2019, 07:23 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 07:04 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 07:03 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Glad I decided to watch some NBA instead.

Good choice.

You really are running out of shit sports to pretend to like

'pretending to like' is incorrect. I do enjoy watching American sports. I find it more enjoyable to watch as a neutral, than as a life long fan that cares about the club, like I do with Albion.
The Championship is good fun though, eh. Rolleyes
Like a Sunday league team who have been on the piss Saturday.Start to play second half after you have sweated all the booze out of your body.Shit we've all done it.
Oh hang on we were not being paid shit loads of money though.
Quite honestly I don't think many of the players have had a clue all season how they are supposed to play. Plus if you play players like Bartley and the absolutely awful Toxin regularly you can't be surprised if you can't keep a clean sheet or keep the ball
An improved 2nd half doesn't make up for the shambolic 1st half. Worrying.