Is Braverman an ACTUAL fascist?
(11-17-2023, 04:42 PM)Protheroe Wrote: As it stands, for the vast majority of people Brexit hasn't made (and won't make) a single material difference to their lives. Good or ill.

Tell that to the farmers of Cornwall https://www.radioexe.co.uk/news-and-feat...-runs-out/

I don’t remember that being the tag line either. Pretty certain people would have thought twice when told ‘Most of you will be the same’. It was a con from self serving liars and there was never any upside as we are now seeing.
(11-17-2023, 04:42 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(11-17-2023, 04:25 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I'm proud though that the British process has seen a form of Brexit delivered, rather than a Government tell us why they aren't carrying out the wishes of the public.

Or indeed, more referendums until the public came up with the correct answer.

As it stands, for the vast majority of people Brexit hasn't made (and won't make) a single material difference to their lives. Good or ill. Particularly as long as our political class seems to want to ape the high tax / high regulation habits of our neighbours. 

<sigh>
Was that what you said when you knocked the doors?
Someone could have been killed
(11-17-2023, 04:25 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I'm proud though that the British process has seen a form of Brexit delivered, rather than a Government tell us why they aren't carrying out the wishes of the public.

As it stands, for the vast majority of people Brexit hasn't made (and won't make) a single material difference to their lives. Good or ill. Particularly as long as our political class seems to want to ape the high tax / high regulation habits of our neighbours. 

<sigh>

The costs of paperwork being handed down is affecting every single person in Wales, England and Scotland. Whether they are aware of the impacts or not it is making a material difference.
(11-19-2023, 10:52 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:

<sigh>

Perhaps you ought to read the post before asking a daft question like that.

(11-19-2023, 09:07 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(11-17-2023, 04:42 PM)Protheroe Wrote: As it stands, for the vast majority of people Brexit hasn't made (and won't make) a single material difference to their lives. Good or ill.

Tell that to the farmers of Cornwall https://www.radioexe.co.uk/news-and-feat...-runs-out/

I don’t remember that being the tag line either. Pretty certain people would have thought twice when told ‘Most of you will be the same’. It was a con from self serving liars and there was never any upside as we are now seeing.

The farmers of Cornwall don't feature particularly in that article. Anyway, after 2025 your party will be in charge anyway and throw as much as it likes at Cornwall.
(11-19-2023, 12:20 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 10:52 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:

<sigh>

Perhaps you ought to read the post before asking a daft question like that.

(11-19-2023, 09:07 AM)baggy1 Wrote:

The farmers of Cornwall don't feature particularly in that article. Anyway, after 2025 your party will be in charge anyway and throw as much as it likes at Cornwall.

Perhaps you ought to think more carefully about the reality of the bollocks you felt the right to enlighten people on in future
(11-20-2023, 01:03 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Perhaps you ought to think more carefully about the reality of the bollocks you felt the right to enlighten people on in future

Can you try that again in English?
(11-20-2023, 01:08 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 01:03 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Perhaps you ought to think more carefully about the reality of the bollocks you felt the right to enlighten people on in future

Can you try that again in English?

As the Hagley based campaigner said as he hit the more multicultural parts of the constituency
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
He went on to muse that he had at least 3 brown friends on WhatsApp, before emitting a string of latest cliches.
I'll take that as a "no" then...