Darren Moore
Rumours in West London that Darren Moore will be announced as there new manager.

Thoughts, if it happens?

Anyone surprised he hasn’t decided to be No.2 and work alongside Jones at Luton?

Will be interesting to see the make up of his staff. I think he’ll do well to work alongside John Eustace till the Summer
(04-09-2019, 01:54 PM)Albion Wrote: Rumours in West London that Darren Moore will be announced as there new manager.

Thoughts, if it happens?

Anyone surprised he hasn’t decided to be No.2 and work alongside Jones at Luton?

Will be interesting to see the make up of his staff. I think he’ll do well to work alongside John Eustace till the Summer

Why on Earth would he do that when he's proven he can do the lead job at a higher level.
(04-09-2019, 01:57 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 01:54 PM)Albion Wrote: Rumours in West London that Darren Moore will be announced as there new manager.

Thoughts, if it happens?

Why on Earth would he do that when he's proven he can do the lead job at a higher level.

Fair point.

Thoughts, if it happens?

I’m sure Jones will have asked him, but whilst his stock is high, and whilst there is still a push for BAME managers he’ll get far better opportunities (not that I think Moore would ever use his skin colour as an advantage!).

Really hope he does well at QPR, but think he could (and should) have waited for less of a clusterfuck.
Very tough gig this one.  Not ideal when you have just been sacked from your first job. Good luck to him.
be interesting to see what tactics and formations he adopts without Jones.