HS2
I heard Rishi was considering the cheaper option of relocating Manchester to just outside Birmingham, then they can finish it.
North south divide doesn’t exist eh? Bunch of cunts
Report from Sky

If this is true, wtf would you wait until you’re in Manchester to announce it? I have my suspicions even Rishi Seven Bins isn’t that useless.
So it doesn't go to Euston, terminating at Old Oak Common. It barely gets to Brum, Curzon St? And it won't go to Manchester. So to be clear, we've had all the expense, all the disruption, and we don't really have the thing we thought we were getting. As fuck ups go, this one is right up there.
(10-02-2023, 04:07 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: Train Board please

It'll arrive on the Train Board when the staff have stopped striking.
(10-02-2023, 05:22 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: So it doesn't go to Euston, terminating at Old Oak Common. It barely gets to Brum, Curzon St? And it won't go to Manchester. So to be clear, we've had all the expense, all the disruption, and we don't really have the thing we thought we were getting. As fuck ups go, this one is right up there.

No.It ay up there. 

Given the billions, this is the summit.
Love to know how they plan to make right the utter mess and countryside devastation they have already carved out all around Lichfield ?
They have screwed up slip roads on the A38 and laid tonnes of concrete all for nothing it seems.
Will cost tens of millions to clean up just that area and, even then, it will be an
environmental eyesore now doubt repeated in other areas.

As for ending the southern leg at a West London industrial estate it’s beyond parodying.

Utter chaotic shambles from this wretched incompetent government.
Look at all the jobs it has created
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(10-02-2023, 09:50 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: Look at all the jobs it has created

Got a mate in concreting who'll call horseshit to their propaganda on that. It's stifling job creating and prosperous building projects because HS2 is pinching all the concreting and raw materials. Apparently you can't get foundation grade hard-core, steel and iron, and other useful building aggregates for love nor money.
Simply with HS2 the country is skint.

Covid finished it off. Brum will benefit, but I'd be angry if I was in Manchester.

London dominates this country, and without it we'd probably be as rich as Romania thanks to a decade plus of the Tories screwing up things like I never thought they were capable.