Birmingham City Council
(09-07-2023, 08:51 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 05:03 AM)Everything Zin Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 05:51 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 03:02 AM)Everything Zin Wrote: Labour run council runs out of other people’s money shock.
But rather than party politics, this speaks to the utter incompetence of people running the public sector and yet there are people on here who would gladly hand more of the UK economy to politicians.

Because no private companies go bust. 
How many councils have gone bust / got into financial difficulty in the last 13yrs compared to the previous? 

Still you keep telling yourself private good, public bad.
Yes, private companies go bust because they cannot compete with others. Somehow public companies/services go bust with zero competition, but hey, it’s ok because taxpayers will bail them out. Once again I’ll ask you, are you willing for your council tax to increase to get Birmingham out of the hole, or do you expect someone else to do it?

Didn’t you work for a water ‘company’? Can you explain what competition they have? You do seem to have worked for some of the most dysfunctional organisations, business’s and sectors. Next stop working for one of those brilliantly performing train companies I assume?
What are you on about? You have no clue who I've worked for, or in what sectors, but that doesn't seem to stop you inventing things. 
I've never worked for a water company, nor any other "dysfunctional" organisation. I did once work for a company that supplied the water companies pre and post privatisation and I can assure you that the state owned water businesses were an utter joke.
(09-07-2023, 08:01 PM)Everything Zin Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 08:51 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 05:03 AM)Everything Zin Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 05:51 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 03:02 AM)Everything Zin Wrote: Labour run council runs out of other people’s money shock.
But rather than party politics, this speaks to the utter incompetence of people running the public sector and yet there are people on here who would gladly hand more of the UK economy to politicians.

Because no private companies go bust. 
How many councils have gone bust / got into financial difficulty in the last 13yrs compared to the previous? 

Still you keep telling yourself private good, public bad.
Yes, private companies go bust because they cannot compete with others. Somehow public companies/services go bust with zero competition, but hey, it’s ok because taxpayers will bail them out. Once again I’ll ask you, are you willing for your council tax to increase to get Birmingham out of the hole, or do you expect someone else to do it?

Didn’t you work for a water ‘company’? Can you explain what competition they have? You do seem to have worked for some of the most dysfunctional organisations, business’s and sectors. Next stop working for one of those brilliantly performing train companies I assume?
What are you on about? You have no clue who I've worked for, or in what sectors, but that doesn't seem to stop you inventing things. 
I've never worked for a water company, nor any other "dysfunctional" organisation. I did once work for a company that supplied the water companies pre and post privatisation and I can assure you that the state owned water businesses were an utter joke.

The reply was meant for Proth. Apologies love.