This government
Cunning ploy that it’s disasters are so frequent everyone forgets what last weeks was.
Someone could have been killed
Everyone ought to remember on every pay day.
It's coming to the point where the populace will have forgotten that a government's job is to make lives better, not worse. Fucking Diversity Coordinators.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
"Britain is now the only major country to have failed to rebuild our workforce back to pre-pandemic levels" Fraser Nelson qoute from the Telegraph today
Fuck the Tories, Fuck Brexit, Fuck Putin & Fuck VAR
(09-01-2023, 08:19 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: It's coming to the point where the populace will have forgotten that a government's job is to make lives better, not worse.  Fucking Diversity Coordinators.

This is true. We should abolish government, or at least seriously reduce its influence on our lives. Who can I vote for who will do that?
(09-01-2023, 03:53 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 08:19 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: It's coming to the point where the populace will have forgotten that a government's job is to make lives better, not worse.  Fucking Diversity Coordinators.

This is true. We should abolish government, or at least seriously reduce its influence on our lives. Who can I vote for who will do that?

Alright Swampy, wind yer neck in.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
More cancer deaths than any other G7 country Sky News earlier
Lockdown will have an awful lot to do with that. And the inability to actually get a GP appointment. And the continual industrial action. And Britons odd propensity not to demand better for the £200 billion they spend on healthcare.
Poor cancer outcomes in the UK predate Covid and recent industrial action. Lockdown was a multiplier effect but not a root cause.

I would look more closely at the inability to release beds resulting in a significant proportion of that £200bn and the resources it provides going on covering for the social care sector deficits instead of healthcare if you want an actual, concrete root cause. That and the how that £200bn actually breaks down as a trend on an age-adjusted per capita basis (a.k.a. real terms spending per patient).
Devon swim race cancelled after sewage released into harbour

Friday September 01 2023, 3.00pm, The Times

lying, corrupt, inccompetent and literally fucking dirty - I fucking hate them and their fucking mess. I'm 70 years old and I have never witnessed anything like the last 14 years. The one guy who is trying to clean something up - Sadiq - is being used by a yet another Tory she devil to become the next leader of the Party https://twitter.com/PennyMordaunt/status...6614255627