Rodriguez
I thought he was absolutely dire again today ,surely we should have had some width in the team
His effort puts many of the others to shame. 

It’s just incredible how ineffective he is in so many games
To be fair you could have named any of the starting eleven as dire. Gayle maybe the only one scoring a 5/10.

Everyone else was piss poor and simply not interested in matching Millwall’s effort. The worst accusation you can make against a footballer. Unless you’re Adam Johnson!
Same as every week..
(04-06-2019, 05:07 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: His effort puts many of the others to shame. 

It’s just incredible how ineffective he is in so many games

Effort but where’s his undoubted quality gone ?
Very little quality to see .. he’s not a target man, not good in the air, not pacey ...

I don’t dislike him, but with some fans it’s like the emporers new clothes - he is an average championship striker heading towards the last 3/ 4 of his career. £15m plus offer would be unbelievably overpriced, he wont not score many in the prem next season in my opinion

I don’t doubt he was excellent in his early 20’s with a bit of pace, at this stage of his career he’s limited
He's got lovely hair though
(04-06-2019, 07:25 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Very little quality to see .. he’s not a target man, not good in the air, not pacey ...

I don’t dislike him, but with some fans it’s like the emporers new clothes - he is an average championship striker heading towards the last 3/ 4 of his career. £15m plus offer would be unbelievably overpriced, he wont not score many in the prem next season in my opinion

I don’t doubt he was excellent in his early 20’s with a bit of pace, at this stage of his career he’s limited

Bang on