Coach travel to Blackburn Saturday
I travelled down by coach, on coach 5. We didn't get to the ground till 14.10pm. Was there something going on, for the traffic down to be so bad.

We happened to get back with no real congestion or traffic.
I got a National Express to Manchester in the morning and it took the normal time getting there at 11am with no problems on the M6. No idea if there were delays on there slightly later on.
(08-07-2023, 08:04 PM)Throstle4Life79 Wrote: I travelled down by coach, on coach 5. We didn't get to the ground till 14.10pm. Was there something going on, for the traffic down to be so bad.

The problem is clear. You travelled down when you should have travelled up. 

Simples Big Grin
(08-07-2023, 09:13 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(08-07-2023, 08:04 PM)Throstle4Life79 Wrote: I travelled down by coach, on coach 5. We didn't get to the ground till 14.10pm. Was there something going on, for the traffic down to be so bad.

Simples Big Grin

Ah hang on there Poirot...... He didn't say where he travelled from. He may well of travelled south.  Big Grin
(08-07-2023, 09:20 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Simples Big Grin

Ah hang on there Poirot...... He didn't say where he travelled from. He may well of travelled south.  Big Grin

Not of, HAVE ffs. Jesus wept. Standards on this dump no longer exist. 

And what’s the difference between congestion and traffic?  Fuck me…. I sometimes question why I read and post on here.
(08-07-2023, 09:28 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(08-07-2023, 09:20 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Simples Big Grin

Not of, HAVE ffs. Jesus wept. Standards on this dump no longer exist. 

And what’s the difference between congestion and traffic?  Fuck me…. I sometimes question why I read and post on here.

Says the man who signed off his previous post Simples.......  Big Grin Tongue