Travel to home game
Does anyone know if there is any coach travel from Redditch area to home games. My lad wants to go Saturday but I am away for the first game, wondered if there was a coach like the old days? 

Thanks in advance
(08-07-2023, 03:22 PM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote: Does anyone know if there is any coach travel from Redditch area to home games. My lad wants to go Saturday but I am away for the first game, wondered if there was a coach like the old days? 

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately the coach service stopped.

Maybe some kindly soul on here will offer your lad a lift...
Is Bagpuss from Redditch?
Sponsored by Bet365 - other betting sites are available
(08-07-2023, 03:47 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(08-07-2023, 03:22 PM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote: Does anyone know if there is any coach travel from Redditch area to home games. My lad wants to go Saturday but I am away for the first game, wondered if there was a coach like the old days? 

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately the coach service stopped.

Maybe some kindly soul on here will offer your lad a lift...

Thank you
(08-07-2023, 05:01 PM):DBanbury Baggie Wrote: Is Bagpuss from Redditch?

He will really thank you for that FFS  Big Grin

Thanks in advance

If only there was a train service from Redditch to New Street. 

FFS, make your son grow some balls.

You are happy to fuck off and leave your lad home alone, so let him find his own way to the ground.
(08-07-2023, 06:58 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Thanks in advance

You are happy to fuck off and leave your lad home alone, so let him find his own way to the ground.

Bit harsh and OTT, FF.

Maybe his lad isn't old enough, or may require some other assistance!?!?
(08-08-2023, 12:45 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:

Thanks in advance

Bit harsh and OTT, FF.

In which case Saus, should he be going to a game if he is young or requires some other assistance?  Them are my onions

He could catch a train to NS and then another to Rolfe st and walk. Or, walk from NS to Snow Hill and catch another train from there.  Or, there’s a train every hour from Stratford which is direct and stops at the hawthorns. assuming Stratford baggie lives in Stratford 

Unless the overtime ban this week will badly impact the train services.
(08-08-2023, 06:11 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Thanks in advance

Bit harsh and OTT, FF.

In which case Saus, should he be going to a game if he is young or requires some other assistance?  Them are my onions

He could catch a train to NS and then another to Rolfe st and walk. Or, walk from NS to Snow Hill and catch another train from there.  Or, there’s a train every hour from Stratford which is direct and stops at the hawthorns. assuming Stratford baggie lives in Stratford 

You seem to know a lot about getting to the Hawthorns. Maybe you should try it. Tongue
(08-08-2023, 06:11 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Thanks in advance

Bit harsh and OTT, FF.

Simplest is train to Brum, Metro to the ground... But you are being an utter whopper about it.

My first thought was maybe not old enough or needs help, then thought train / metro is a lot simpler than messing with coaches.