Football is back!
(08-04-2023, 08:10 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-04-2023, 07:59 PM)Sliced Wrote: Sheff Wed are going to be in all kinds of trouble this season.

Southampton look pretty much as expected, good at keeping the ball but slow in the pass, undoubtedly one of the strongest squads this season.

One of these teams was in the Prem last season and one was in L1. Pretty easy to see why.

Yeah, it's been very one sided
(08-04-2023, 07:09 PM)Duffers Wrote: Got a lot of time for that Southampton kit.

Noooo, say it ain’t so duffers. It is horrible especially after their beautiful Peru 78 strip a couple of years back
And there we have it ... Russell Martin's teams in a nutshell.
Wednesday have equalised surprisingly and yes Manc, it was Lee Gregory.
(08-04-2023, 08:19 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: And there we have it ... Russell Martin's  teams in a nutshell.

I don't see it at all. 

Results are nothing to shout about but apparently the style of play is good.

I must admit every time I watched Swansea they bored the hell out of me. Sideways, back, sideways, forward, back, sideways. 

Saints will still do well this season because their squad is strong
(08-04-2023, 08:19 PM)Duffers Wrote: Wednesday have equalised surprisingly and yes Manc, it was Lee Gregory.

Always liked him
(08-04-2023, 08:23 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(08-04-2023, 08:19 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: And there we have it ... Russell Martin's  teams in a nutshell.

I don't see it at all. 

Results are nothing to shout about but apparently the style of play is good.

I must admit every time I watched Swansea they bored the hell out of me. Sideways, back, sideways, forward, back, sideways. 

Saints will still do well this season because their squad is strong

Championship record number of passes by Saints in the 1st half (477)
(08-04-2023, 08:11 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(08-04-2023, 07:09 PM)Duffers Wrote: Got a lot of time for that Southampton kit.

Noooo, say it ain’t so duffers. It is horrible especially after their beautiful Peru 78 strip a couple of years back

If they'd have dished that up in Blue & White for us this summer, Birdy's server would've exploded after about ten minutes.     Big Grin
I thought that, it is rank. I have no idea what it is trying to be, retro, futuristic or just plain shite