Which of these two countries is associated with Horizon Europe?
New Zealand or the UK?
(07-19-2023, 01:49 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: New Zealand or the UK?

Big Grin  I saw this - the Tory party is paralysed by Brexit, they can’t approach the EU with any positivity as it will upset the gammons who by all counts are all that is left (well not left, you know what I mean, I mean remaining, ah again bad word that can’t be used, hep me out here)
(07-19-2023, 02:01 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(07-19-2023, 01:49 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: New Zealand or the UK?

Big Grin  I saw this - the Tory party is paralysed by Brexit, they can’t approach the EU with any positivity as it will upset the gammons who by all counts are all that is left (well not left, you know what I mean, I mean remaining, ah again bad word that can’t be used, hep me out here)

The question is whether we will sign the agreement that we have been offered to rejoin it before Canada, South Korea and Japan do (I hope not, but sadly this government hate R&D).
If we sign a trade deal with New Zealand does that mean we get back frictionless trade with the EU?
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
We won’t need it, we’ve got $13TN coming from the CTTPP or something like that I’m reliably told
FUCKING FINALLY

Sunak, Johnson, May et al should make a public apology to every single researcher and institute involved with Horizon and the ERC over screwing them over for no reason.
Thank fuck for that, although you don't get credit for cleaning up the shit on the floor if you're the one who did it in the first place