Nigel Farage's Bank Account
I wish I had a pound for every time Farage has threatened to leave the country. I wish he would get on with it.

Perhaps he can go and live at Mar-a-Lago and become Trump's poodle full time...
The greatest fraud in UK politics
Someone could have been killed
(07-28-2023, 10:15 AM)baggy1 Wrote: This is simply not the case

By now I think you're one of very very few people who actually believe that - including those involved at Coutts / Natwest.
(07-28-2023, 03:24 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-28-2023, 10:15 AM)baggy1 Wrote: This is simply not the case

By now I think you're one of very very few people who actually believe that - including those involved at Coutts / Natwest.

His views are contentious but they are not political views is my point. I agree it is a fine line but in the context of banking regulations and whether he is a PEP or not they are appropriate. Now, should they be able to cease business with him because of his views, that is another matter. That is the whole purpose of a reputation risk committee, they made a decision on who they want to do business with and they decided they didn't want him as a customer. It appears that not many other banks, understandably want him either - strange that they shouldn't want to do business with someone who will gob off about them at the 1st issue, I know.

JOK asked me if his comments were full of shit - I just highlighted where the shit was situated.
https://twitter.com/profcarycooper/statu...9FJvDPh7aw
The people that are aghast on his behalf are even thicker and more whiny than he is
Someone could have been killed