Has Johnson handed over his phone yet?
WELL DONE BORIS
Someone could have been killed
In the spirit of this thread, I shall point out on a daily basis that - whatever the distractions in the rIGhT WInG MeEJa - Boris has handed over his phone.

You'll know when I've died. Or lost my phone.
Boris has handed over his phone.
Congratulations, after months of obfuscating, delaying, bullshiting and denial he's finally realised there is nothing else he can do but hand it over. It wouldn't surprise me if he has tried to get any incriminating conversations deleted permanently which is why the delay was in place.

Face it, he is a serial bullshitter that has leeched off gullible fools all of his life. It's the suckers that fell for it, and continue to do so, that I feel sorry for. He fucked us all over, even his supporters.

Interestingly, there were none of the NHS staff that saved his life included in the honours list. That blonde lass that has had a few months work experience most have done something special to deserve us funding her for the rest of her life though.
He truly is the leader we need right now. I'll be knocking doors for least worst.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
Is this Proth doing his "I'm not stupid I'm only pretending" schtick again?
(07-24-2023, 02:16 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Is this Proth doing his "I'm not stupid I'm only pretending" schtick again?

I wish Proth would hand over his phone.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
You lot are never happy are you?