Matty Philips
(07-07-2023, 12:34 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 11:41 AM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 10:59 AM)Offside Wrote: In the list of things that  are very irritating  is the media's obsession with calling Wimbledon  SW19 ad infinitum,  an eyelash sticking into your eyeball, and calling someone named Matthew or Matt,  "Matty"

Maybe Phillips prefers to be called `Matty`, and has told journalists that. A lad at work is named Dean, but always tells people to call him Deano. Another is called Andy but prefers to be called Angela at weekends.

Does Andy post on here on all things LGBTQ+. I'd imagine he/him/she/her does. Smile

Only on weekends. As Angela. Probably. Possibly.
heart of a pea.
One of England's midfield line ups under Graham Taylor consisted of Matty, Batty and Fatty. Other than Batty I can't recall the other two but Fatty could have been Lampard?
(07-07-2023, 02:21 PM)Offside Wrote: One of England's midfield line ups under Graham Taylor consisted of Matty, Batty and Fatty.  Other than Batty I can't recall the other two but Fatty could have been Lampard?

Lampard was at least ten years too late for Taylor.

Also, where was Platty?
Gaza or Mers?

Matty I’m stuck on.
(07-07-2023, 04:53 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Gaza or Mers?

Matty I’m stuck on.

It’s no Ron/Jon/Don faw shaw
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
Phillips will play till he is 45 years old, he only has 15 games a season….
(07-07-2023, 12:38 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 10:59 AM)Offside Wrote: In the list of things that  are very irritating  is the media's obsession with calling Wimbledon  SW19 ad infinitum,  an eyelash sticking into your eyeball, and calling someone named Matthew or Matt,  "Matty"

My youngest is called Matty.

Does he also spend a lot of time in the bath?
SW4BaggieGaza or Mers?

Matty I’m stuck on.

Le Tissier??
(07-07-2023, 03:27 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 02:21 PM)Offside Wrote: One of England's midfield line ups under Graham Taylor consisted of Matty, Batty and Fatty.  Other than Batty I can't recall the other two but Fatty could have been Lampard?

Lampard was at least ten years too late for Taylor.

Also, where was Platty?

My memory error.  It was Platty, Matty and Fatty.   No doubt they all missed in a penalty shootout.