Katie Boulter
I’ve been told I’m very attractive lots of times and I’ve never taken it up with the police Big Grin
(07-07-2023, 02:29 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote:
(07-06-2023, 08:37 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(07-06-2023, 07:16 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote:
(07-06-2023, 04:21 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Tidy. Not bad at tennis either.

I’m sure she’ll be pleased with you seal of approval!

Ffs. Sad perv alert.

Boring fart alert

Why am I boring? For not going Phwaor she's well fit?? I'm neither 12 nor an 1970s throw back! You probably think cat calling is okay.

You single?
It's just as well Nick got banned, he'd've been wanking himself into a frenzy by page two.     Rolleyes
(07-07-2023, 03:25 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(07-06-2023, 07:16 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote:
(07-06-2023, 04:21 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Tidy. Not bad at tennis either.

I’m sure she’ll be pleased with you seal of approval!

Ffs. Sad perv alert.

Boring fart alert

Why am I boring? For not going Phwaor she's well fit?? I'm neither 12 nor an 1970s throw back! You probably think cat calling is okay.

You single?

Nope. I'm not in to sad, balding, slightly overweight men, but thanks for asking. x
(07-07-2023, 03:36 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote:
(07-06-2023, 07:16 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote: I’m sure she’ll be pleased with you seal of approval!

Ffs. Sad perv alert.

Boring fart alert

You single?

Nope. I'm not in to sad, balding, slightly overweight men, but thanks for asking. x

Slightly? Big Grin
(07-07-2023, 03:15 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 03:02 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 02:54 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 02:51 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Emma Raducanu thread mark II

Cuzer

Says the man infatuated with Emma Big Grin

Say the man whos every post about his love live is a candidate for Didn't Happen Of The Year Awards on Twitter!

(07-07-2023, 02:46 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote:
(07-06-2023, 08:37 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Boring fart alert

There’s absolutely nothing pervy about saying someone is good looking.

Stalking or cat calling would be pervy. It’s a totally different thing.

To equate the two is simply weird. Most people in life will make comments about someone in the public eye being fit at some point. Especially actors, sportspeople etc. You’re very odd if you think that is outdated. It’s just normal.

When did I mention stalking?

I’m pointing out things that are pervy. And you tried to link his comment to thinking cat calling is ok.

But you’re getting away from my main point here, which is that people saying a public figure is good looking is not outdated, pervy, or anything like the act of cat calling.

It’s normal, done by millions of men and women about both sexes, and is not outdated in the slightest. It’s just a light hearted comment. And is very normal. Said by men, women, straight, gay, absolutely most people will say something like that at times. You’re very out of touch if you think it’s outdated.

And it’s pretty low to then suggest someone who said that must think cat calling is ok. That’s a form of harassment FFS.

Each to their own, if you're happy to declare on social media that so and so is 'tidy' fair play. However I very much doubt this has made the OG posters Facebook or Twitter where family of friends can see said post. Yeah, yeah, you/they don't do Facebook/Twitter, that doesn't make it okay. Why start a post about someones looks? Are you that shallow?
(07-07-2023, 03:47 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 03:36 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote:
(07-06-2023, 08:37 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Boring fart alert

You single?

Slightly? Big Grin

I don't think you're CIM's type GreetsGreen. I'm sure on his dates he likes those with a GSOH! Smile
(07-07-2023, 03:47 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 02:54 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 02:51 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Emma Raducanu thread mark II

Cuzer

Says the man infatuated with Emma Big Grin

Say the man whos every post about his love live is a candidate for Didn't Happen Of The Year Awards on Twitter!

(07-07-2023, 02:46 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 02:29 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote: Why am I boring? For not going Phwaor she's well fit?? I'm neither 12 nor an 1970s throw back! You probably think cat calling is okay.

There’s absolutely nothing pervy about saying someone is good looking.

To equate the two is simply weird. Most people in life will make comments about someone in the public eye being fit at some point. Especially actors, sportspeople etc. You’re very odd if you think that is outdated. It’s just normal.

I’m pointing out things that are pervy. And you tried to link his comment to thinking cat calling is ok.

But you’re getting away from my main point here, which is that people saying a public figure is good looking is not outdated, pervy, or anything like the act of cat calling.

It’s normal, done by millions of men and women about both sexes, and is not outdated in the slightest. It’s just a light hearted comment. And is very normal. Said by men, women, straight, gay, absolutely most people will say something like that at times. You’re very out of touch if you think it’s outdated.

And it’s pretty low to then suggest someone who said that must think cat calling is ok. That’s a form of harassment FFS.

Each to their own, if you're happy to declare on social media that so and so is 'tidy' fair play. However I very much doubt this has made the OG posters Facebook or Twitter where family of friends can see said post. Yeah, yeah, you/they don't do Facebook/Twitter, that doesn't make it okay. Why start a post about someones looks? Are you that shallow?

You’re now deciding whether the poster who typed this also put it on another of their social media platforms?

Ever get the feeling you’re thinking too much about a lighthearted comment that someone in the public eye is good looking?

Why not say she’s good looking? Why is it shallow to say someone is fit? Is it shallow to find someone attractive? It’s called human nature. Crikey you’re odd.
(07-07-2023, 04:08 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 02:54 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Says the man infatuated with Emma Big Grin

(07-07-2023, 02:46 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote: There’s absolutely nothing pervy about saying someone is good looking.

You’re now deciding whether the poster who typed this also put it on another of their social media platforms?

Ever get the feeling you’re thinking too much about a lighthearted comment that someone in the public eye is good looking?

Why not say she’s good looking? Why is it shallow to say someone is fit? Is it shallow to find someone attractive? It’s called human nature. Crikey you’re odd.

This site isn't on the darkweb pal, why post here and no where else? Unless you wouldn't say it to friends and family?
(07-07-2023, 04:12 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 04:08 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 03:02 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote: Say the man whos every post about his love live is a candidate for Didn't Happen Of The Year Awards on Twitter!

This site isn't on the darkweb pal, why post here and no where else? Unless you wouldn't say it to friends and family?

Lol, don’t say someone’s fit unless it’s on the dark web? Fuckin hell  Big Grin

Maybe he doesn’t mind his family thinking he thinks a tennis player is attractive.

I can confirm I don’t mind my family knowing I think a tennis player is attractive. There’s also some female members of my family who have in the past said certain actors are attractive. To say everyone finds that ok in my family is an understatement. It’s called being normal. None of us think that makes cat calling ok btw, in case you try that one again. Odd bloke you are!

Mate, you need a hobby!