we need change
if the labour and liberal politicians seriosly cared about politics for the beterment of this country they need to  form a pact now
because if the do not i fear we could end up with a hung parliament again and who would this help.
not the majority of us thats for sure
(06-15-2023, 07:13 PM)keef Wrote: if the labour and liberal politicians seriosly cared about politics for the beterment of this country they need to  form a pact now
because if the do not i fear we could end up with a hung parliament again and who would this help.
not the majority of us thats for sure

Agree Keef
But with all political parties 
Apart from a few decent M.P's the majority are just a bunch of nodding dogs to the donors & influencers
Virtually all of them live in a different world to the rest of us

I thought living under the thatcher years was bad 
Its 100's time worse now
Basic services worked 
Privatisation & policy of theirs has fucked us for 40 years +

Then came New Labour 
Had so much hope for real change 
What a huge let down that was
Huge personal debt PFI etc

Then the Lib/Con Pact 
Vince cable once thought of a decent man gives away the post office for £1

Ive given up on the lot of them 
Scrap all PP 
Have members from local areas genuine people not career minded arse lickers then will would see real change 
Allow them free votes based on feed back from local residents 

I honestly dont think I will bother to vote in the next election
As no difference with any of them
Honestly, I am utterly homeless politically now. Was always Lib Dem, and though I like Ed Davey, the last decade or so of Lib Dem rubbish has killed my interest in being part of them. Anyone who thinks, well the Tories need another chance, is a fucking moron, and Labour, well, what does Labour currently stand for, as far as I can tell, it's just the same as the current Tory party without the Etonian dickheads.

I'm not even in any way politically extreme, I'm quite liberal, in the old and modern sense of the word, and believe certain services run better under public ownership, some better with private investment. People should be allowed to live their lives pretty free of government interference so long as their actions cause no harm to others, but we are part of a society and a society does require taxation. I want taxes spent efficiently, and in a way that benefits the poorest, not the richest. Poor businesses should go to the wall, never be bailed out by the government. Tax Credits are the dumbest thing I've ever heard, just make the tax burden on the poor almost nothing and make sure people have what they need to survive, whether by a UBI system, or a robust benefits system working with a sensible living wage law.

We are part of a global economy, and we are ultimately one race, one species, maybe we need to start acting like it. Science and technology is crucial and should never be feared, but embraced and invested in. MP's should be from their constituency, and it shouldn't be a personality contest, news should be news, NOT opinion.

None of that, IMO is radical, yet, not a single party even comes close to representing it.