Pulis...
Surprise surprise, Tone's not gonna walk away.   Rolleyes

Tone
Best thing for us now is he stays there for another 5 games or so til they are completely out of the picture.
(04-03-2019, 09:29 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: Surprise surprise, Tone's not gonna walk away.   Rolleyes

Not without a big fat cheque.
(04-03-2019, 09:02 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 09:09 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: TP is working on his severance cheque, must be getting close now.

I’m reading that he is on a huge promotion bonus - and can’t be sacked until it’s mathematically impossible.  

Locals fuming and gave him another bollocking last night

I heard something similar.

Do you think Moore was on a promotion bonus. Be strange if he wasn't.
(04-03-2019, 11:23 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: [quote='Mancbaggies' pid='48575' dateline='1554282137']

Do you think Moore was on a promotion bonus. Be strange if he wasn't.

I'd imagine a fair amount of championship club managers are. Nothing to lose for the owners is it.
He really is the bottom feeder of all managers. Happy to take his cash and run at every opportunity. do us all a favour Pulis and walk off somewhere and don't come back
(04-03-2019, 11:24 AM)The Real PK Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 11:23 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 09:02 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Do you think Moore was on a promotion bonus. Be strange if he wasn't.

I'd imagine a fair amount of championship club managers are. Nothing to lose for the owners is it.
The implication being made is that Boro are reluctant to sack Pulis because he could claim his promotion bonus, presumably on the basis that they have denied him the chance to earn it when it is still possible.
But the same would apply to Darren Moore. And in fact most managers. Many managers are sacked when their clubs still have a mathematical chance of promotion .  Do they get to claim their promotion bonus as part of their compensation package?
The club decides what they will or won’t accept regarding contracts. Don’t like it don’t don’t sign it.
Didn't we have something in reverse with Pardew about him having a bonus if we stayed up? Hence the reason for not sacking him sooner, was a compromise agreed in the end as he just wanted out.

Can't believe we let Pulis manage our club and then followed it up with Pardew.
(04-03-2019, 01:46 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: Didn't we have something in reverse with Pardew about him having a bonus if we stayed up?  Hence the reason for not sacking him sooner, was a compromise agreed in the end as he just wanted out.

Can't believe we let Pulis manage our club and then followed it up with Pardew.

I know!!!  It is the stuff nightmares are made of.