Carrie Johnson
Up the duff again. That will be child number 8 (at least) for the scruffy buffoon Boris. As if the world needed more people with his genes.
Now there’s a man who just can’t keep his cock in his trousers
Someone could have been killed
(05-20-2023, 10:29 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Now there’s a man who just can’t keep his cock in his trousers

Far be it from me to defend the twat but you can’t really knock a bloke for shagging his wife.
(05-20-2023, 01:04 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(05-20-2023, 10:29 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Now there’s a man who just can’t keep his cock in his trousers

Far be it from me to defend the twat but you can’t really knock a bloke for shagging his wife.

This.

He's a duck but surely it's a completely natural process to reproduce with someone you're married to.
(05-20-2023, 01:19 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote:

This.

He's a duck but surely it's a completely natural process to reproduce with someone you're married to.

Every sperm is sacred 

Absolutely. Or several other people’s during his seed spraying career
I’m all for continuing the line, but surely only if you can afford to support them. The poor bloke had to rely on legal aid recently.
Sucking on the teet of the State ay he
Miriam Cates is so proud of the Johnsons.
(05-20-2023, 01:39 PM)baggy1 Wrote: I’m all for continuing the line, but surely only if you can afford to support them. The poor bloke had to rely on legal aid recently.

And apply for a loan from that fella that went to run the BBC.