Brexit has failed…
I see I’m being told what I think again
You're being told you're full of shit and that you can't have your cake and eat it.

Fact is that we have tariff-free and quota-free trade with the EU, tariffs are not holding things up. The thing that precluded the creation of the EU was a multinational desire to remove NTBs because it is easier to manage it under a singular framework than 784 bilateral frameworks, which is why your hero Dear Margaret helped create the single market. The fact you're still having this argument and refusing to accept the reality of the situation is everything wrong with leaving the EU. Nobody knew what it entailed and everybody advocating for it was applying very simple rhetoric to very complex scenarios.
He’s right Proth. You’re being told you chat a lot of bollocks and you do. Claiming you’re being bullied instead of just ten seconds honesty is the real pathetic. And the sort of thing you’d be calling out with glee if it was anyone but yourself exhibiting it.
Someone could have been killed
(05-26-2023, 09:21 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: You're being told you're full of shit and that you can't have your cake and eat it.

Fact is that we have tariff-free and quota-free trade with the EU, tariffs are not holding things up. The thing that precluded the creation of the EU was a multinational desire to remove NTBs because it is easier to manage it under a singular framework than 784 bilateral frameworks, which is why your hero Dear Margaret helped create the single market. The fact you're still having this argument and refusing to accept the reality of the situation is everything wrong with leaving the EU. Nobody knew what it entailed and everybody advocating for it was applying very simple rhetoric to very complex scenarios.

You are missing the point BB.  There should be no bi or multilateral agreements or complexity if everybody dropped THE LOT!

And then I woke and it was all dream - a dream of pure, clean, perfect Wexit (world exit from everything).