iPhone advice
Not for me but my twat of a son has took it upon himself to have a stint of taking up 'free subscriptions' only to forget he'd signed up in the first place and get charged for the real thing. He's lost about 100 quid. My fault for  ot policing it properly and it's far too easy to tap a button and give money away.

Anyway does anyone know of a good app that I can install where I can see his activity and limit tome spent etc (insert comment about my time spend HERE). I have an android phone and it would preferably be cheap or free.

Any advice gratefully received.
Must admit, I thought most parent controlled phone plans allowed the parent to set child spending limits? I know the Mrs could set a limit of £x for her daughter abroad recently... Can't you do that? Rather than trying to do it a lower, less controllable level??
(04-29-2023, 07:55 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Must admit, I thought most parent controlled phone plans allowed the parent to set child spending limits? I know the Mrs could set a limit of £x for her daughter abroad recently... Can't you do that? Rather than trying to do it a lower, less controllable level??

It's not just that I also need to control when he's on and how much time he's on as the sneeky fucker (yes Ziz I'm calling him a sneeky fucker) has craftily been using it at night. I'm.very, very mellow but I almost lost my shit with him. After a great day and a super win too.
Hate to state the obvious, just take his phone off him??

Sounds like he'd know a way around most app limits anyway...

Mrs thinks she can actually turn off her kids internet connection via the mobile carrier account...never had to do it so not 100%
(04-29-2023, 08:02 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Hate to state the obvious, just take his phone off him??

Sounds like he'd know a way around most app limits anyway...

Mrs thinks she can actually turn off her kids internet connection via the mobile carrier account...never had to do it so not 100%

I have it with me now. Unfortunately he lives with his mom so I can't really police it that much.
Qustodio app is the best to use pal

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(04-29-2023, 08:49 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Qustodio app is the best to use pal

Cuzer

Cheers Cuzr I will check that out.