Yeltz
Win today. 

Cracking result!
Great game and had to fully bang the door down to get it against a very physical Pulis like outfit. Great scenes
Someone could have been killed
What happened? Heard they were 1-0 down at half time. Is the number 9 Derby back on?
Equalised in the 91st minute. Won it in the second half of extra time, capitalising on the shift in mentality that such late and pivotal goals bring to a game. Fully deserved.
Someone could have been killed
(04-29-2023, 06:22 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Great game and had to fully bang the door down to get it against a very physical Pulis like outfit. Great scenes

Good shit mate. I forgot all about it and then remembered after the game. A great result- I live to see local sides doing well.

I fear for Josh's liver....
Very pleased for them. Chasetown knocked them out of last year's play-offs but Yeltz were clearly the better side, just up against a resolute Scholars team. Good luck next season.
(04-29-2023, 08:18 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Equalised in the 91st minute. Won it in the second half of extra time, capitalising on the shift in mentality that such late and pivotal goals bring to a game. Fully deserved.

Great news. My first game at Wembley was 1985 when The Yeltz beat Fleetwood in the FA Vase final  Wink
(04-29-2023, 09:57 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote:
(04-29-2023, 06:22 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Great game and had to fully bang the door down to get it against a very physical Pulis like outfit. Great scenes

Good shit mate. I forgot all about it and then remembered after the game. A great result- I live to see local sides doing well.

I fear for Josh's liver....

I'm not a well man.