Norwich Match Thread.
In all honesty to take it the last game of season after the Bruce debacle is an achievement in it self.
(04-29-2023, 06:20 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(04-29-2023, 06:12 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote: It's not just about winning today, we need to push for more goals as our goal difference is still inferior to Millwall and Sunderland.

Replacing Swift with Bartley suggests that Carlos thinks differently!

If we win the last game and Milwall draw then we'll be above them. 1 goal difference, more goals scored

(04-29-2023, 06:34 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: I said a couple of months back that I thought we’d finish 7th.  Sadly I think I could be correct.  The QPR/Rotherham horror week will haunt us

It's like the great escape, but at the other end
(04-29-2023, 06:39 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: In all honesty to take it the last game of season after the Bruce debacle is an achievement in it self.

This is the only observation that counts.
And, for all the possible permutations of outcomes next weekend, we have the excitement of possibly succeeding. Enjoy the ride everyone.
(04-29-2023, 06:34 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: I said a couple of months back that I thought we’d finish 7th.  Sadly I think I could be correct.  The QPR/Rotherham horror week will haunt us

That points swing against Sunderland has also really told. Even a draw would have been ok
Sadly I think we will be 1 game short. We dug in well today though. We would have taken this back in October
Watched it on the phone whilst doing the Saturday chores out and about.

Good win, again showed good resilience to come back from a deficit. Both goals were good, Townsends free kick was a beauty.

Really nice touch of CC to give Livermore a send off. He deserved that.

To the final day then. Out of our hands, but at least we aren't getting relegated.