Albion Assembly
(03-29-2019, 09:22 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: I think Josh might be a bit upset by this?

Upset is the wrong word. 

Try annoyed or frustrated that the club have sunk to such a low level for a few quick sales. 

If I lose my seat, I wouldn't be too bothered. But there are fans that would. It's a community for some folks, and that risks being destroyed. It's not right. Is it?
Clarnet v2.0
(03-29-2019, 07:52 AM)richbaggie Wrote: Next meeting is next Thursday. Other than Early Bird issues, would anyone like me to raise anything?

With regard Early Bird, I posted this on another thread.

Thanks for trying to do something about this cluster fuck Rich, regards the assembly, I guess the complaint that keeps rearing it's ugly head most, is the inaudible/deafening PA system.
I agree with Krantos, the renewals communication I have seen was terribly written and almost desperate.

The cheapest corporate tickets have gone up £150, plus they want a big deposit up front, plus the cup games become paid (previously included) and the prices will rise again after april.

Jenkins has forgotten that we are fans first and cash cows second.
(03-29-2019, 09:28 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 09:22 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: I think Josh might be a bit upset by this?

Upset is the wrong word. 

Try annoyed or frustrated that the club have sunk to such a low level for a few quick sales. 

If I lose my seat, I wouldn't be too bothered. But there are fans that would. It's a community for some folks, and that risks being destroyed. It's not right. Is it?

Spot on
(03-29-2019, 08:51 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I've never felt so detached from the club, it's a point I'd like you to reiterate. I'm sure others would agree.

You say this every season, you must by now be so detached that you can only be seen by the Hubble Telescope!

The season ticket early bird scheme with regards to bringing the deadline forward to April is a shocking decision and a kick in the balls to those not fortunate to have the income to bring the payment forward. It shows a complete lack of empathy/ understanding of what supporting a club is. It’s not just watching 22 millionaires kicking a bag of wind around. It’s about belonging to a community around you, who have had their seats for 10, 20, 30+ years.

Any argument about interest free WBA credit cards should be given short shrift as a cop out.
Rich, can you ask what Mr Invisible's long term plan is for the club as we appear to be a rudderless ship at the moment?
(03-29-2019, 09:35 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 08:51 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I've never felt so detached from the club, it's a point I'd like you to reiterate. I'm sure others would agree.

You say this every season, you must by now be so detached that you can only be seen by the Hubble Telescope!

Big Grin
If the club is keeping yellow and green as the away then make sure they order in enough stock to meet demand. This season’s shirts were more or less gone by November.
As it’s diversity day, did the club overlook / ignore Shan’s far right party retweets on twitter?
(03-29-2019, 12:27 PM)Loanee Wrote: As it’s diversity day, did the club overlook / ignore Shan’s far right party retweets on twitter?
What?
First I've heard.
Evidence?