What cost us this season
Struggling to think why he would be banned from this bored, given what he is saying is perfectly obvious and true.
Maybe, ban me as well…
(04-23-2023, 01:57 PM)Supamart Wrote: Struggling to think why he would be banned from this bored, given what he is saying is perfectly obvious and true.
Maybe, ban me as well…

I'd ban him for his shite about playoffs being "in the bag".

He's either

a) preparing for an entitled sense of outrage or

b) knows the square root of fuck all about football

I'll let him choose which one.
(04-23-2023, 02:01 PM)HLS Wrote:
(04-23-2023, 01:57 PM)Supamart Wrote: Struggling to think why he would be banned from this bored, given what he is saying is perfectly obvious and true.
Maybe, ban me as well…

He's either

Or he's just being a "fudhu".
Maybe, ban me as well…

He's either

As I said yesterday, Nick is building to something massive.

It’s tantric trolling.
Maybe, ban me as well…

He's either

I honestly believed we'd win today and still think we'll beat Norwich. I think we'll win away at Swansea and that would have given us 9 points and  a playoff spot.
Not sure there is enough quality in the squad.

We have lots of good championship players, and with this squad of players we are always going to be in the play offs shake up.

But that extra needed to push for automatics, I don't think we have it.

Too
Maybe, ban me as well…

Just spoken to a fellow fan (albeit in the pissing down rain covered in mud). We both agree that a lot of our fans are far too blinkered and do not accept criticism of the club easily. I say it how it is; if people don't agree with me, berate me etc then that's perfectly fine and I won't be losing any sleep.
This bored is the best, ay it. Bloody hell.
Maybe, ban me as well…

This is what Nick does, repeats same things ad nauseum and when called out runs or gives some silly answer, usually with some silly phrase repeated ad nauseum or some silly nicknames, and I'm tired of it.
(04-23-2023, 02:05 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote:
Maybe, ban me as well…

Just spoken to a fellow fan (albeit in the pissing down rain covered in mud). We both agree that a lot of our fans are far too blinkered and do not accept criticism of the club easily. I say it how it is; if people don't agree with me, berate me etc then that's perfectly fine and I won't be losing any sleep.

No one's telling you off for criticising the club, fuck saje you stupid, myopic thinking cunt, I criticise the club, a lot.