Liam Neeson
(02-05-2019, 11:43 AM)Eric Wrote: He’s gone a bit Mel Gibson

"Mel....blames.....we know who Mel blames....!" Big Grin Big Grin

Once these “stars” get to a certain age they should let their agents/press people speak for them. Would save some of them a lot of embarrassment.
I'll tell you summet, if I got to 60 with in excess of £50m in the bank, hardly fucking anyone on planet Earth would hear from me again! Only my butler, personal shopper and occasionally the missus and kids! Big Grin
(02-05-2019, 11:54 AM)The Real PK Wrote: I'll tell you summet, if I got to 60 with in excess of £50m in the bank, hardly fucking anyone on planet Earth would hear from me again! Only my butler, personal shopper and occasionally the missus and kids! Big Grin

Absolutely! These people have huge teams around them. Why not use them?
John barnes has just been on sky news defending him saying he has a moment of weakness and then realised it was a mistake .
He's played some mesmerisingly wonderful characters, but this I think is his finest performance ever

(02-05-2019, 12:02 PM)The liquidator Wrote: John barnes has just been on sky news defending him saying he has a moment of weakness and then realised it was a mistake .

John Barnes once dropped a few clangers about gays didn’t he?
(02-05-2019, 11:54 AM)The Real PK Wrote: I'll tell you summet, if I got to 60 with in excess of £50m in the bank, hardly fucking anyone on planet Earth would hear from me again! Only my butler, personal shopper and occasionally the missus and kids! Big Grin

Big Grin ...........

I think most people will be split, some going after him as a racist regardless of his intentions, and
others taking the view that he was being honest and trying to point out how wrong he was to have
those thoughts.

Me, I feel that a older actor who has become type cast in these violent revenge type movies, has just
come across a great way to get himself and the new movie headlining
(02-05-2019, 01:12 PM)Beano Wrote: I think most people will be split, some going after him as a racist regardless of his intentions, and
others taking the view that he was being honest and trying to point out how wrong he was to have
those thoughts.

Me, I feel that a older actor who has become type cast in these violent revenge type movies, has just
come across a great way to get himself and the new movie headlining

I don’t think he’s racist, I just think it was an incredibly stupid thing to say.