Woof!
For posterity, I'm going to track the almost daily dog-whistle politics espoused by our honourable government as they cling desparately to division and power.

Today:  Future-star-of-the-thread, Lee Anderson, has demonstrated absolute predator like insticts, noting that one family in his local constituency who regularly uses his local food bank, he also sees in McDonalds "two or three times a week".

4 days in Parliament, 3 days loitering outside McDonalds in his car and, presumably, a long overcoat.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
He hasn’t stated if they are simply stockpiling bbq sauce, napkins and warmth or chomping on a round of triplechayse. Until he does, it’s hard to be sure if he is in tune with where the door knockers have lead us or he feels they are abusing food banks.
Someone could have been killed
(03-02-2023, 09:07 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: He hasn’t stated if they are simply stockpiling bbq sauce, napkins and warmth or chomping on a round of triplechayse. Until he does, it’s hard to be sure if he is in tune with where the door knockers have lead us or he feels they are abusing food banks.

Let's see how they cope when Gove cuts their benefits once Little Johnny wags school because he's getting bullied for not showering every day.  This country has struggled too long and it's about time we found someone to blame.
The family are taking their cue from Elvis Francois (no relation to Mark).
Can we have a blameometer? Just by now a huge list of groups of people this government has blamed for their failure and ineptitude?

Oh and a stop clock for the next edition of random Google searches and half baked research to justify my rabbit hole arguments?
(03-02-2023, 10:35 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Can we have a blameometer? Just by now a huge list of groups of people this government has blamed for their failure and ineptitude?

Oh and a stop clock for the next edition of random Google searches and half baked research to justify my rabbit hole arguments?

6 days, 22 Hours, 45 mins

FYI; Google is not the place to find information because like Twitter used to be and Faceache still is, Google’s algorithms are skewed against certain sites, values and ideas. Accounts are ‘shadow banned’ or demonetized etc.

Still, I suppose it’s better than just using The Guardian headlines and James O’Brien as a basis for forming my opinion.

Well, I suppose “half baked” research is better than none. You know, reading Guranad headlines is not research. You really do despise research and facts don’t you.

Did you ever give examples, when I asked, of your blame instances? No, thought not. You never do answer. Mind, that is simply because you have no answer.
It’s a good job I never start a clock waiting for your answers to questions you can’t answer.

I have more, far more, important things let alone more enjoyable things to concern me, at the present, rather than spend time reading your constant , inane, inaccurate and bile driven drivel.
I’ve just read that a typical reaction of a narcissist, upon being caught out is to turn it around and accuse the other person. Sounds familiar to me!

Rabbit Hole arguments is spot on.
OED used to refer to a bizarre, confusing, or nonsensical situation or environment, typically one from which it is difficult to extricate oneself:
“internet rabbit holes which are often spectacularly, and addictively, niche: scary stories, obscure conspiracy theories…”  Shultz. 2015.

Oh, should your second sentence end with a question mark? Also, what would be the point of a “Random” search if a person wants to find specific information?
Raaaaab wants to stop whole life prisoners getting married. Good for him I say. Just saying what everyone else is thinking.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64987928
JOK still making our he knows the truth ha ha. Get back to your lectures on how Brexit was gonna work for us all fella
Someone could have been killed