For those that voted Tory at the last elect what is there to be proud of?
(03-27-2019, 12:32 PM)Winst_Baggie Wrote: SOTV may I suggest that you STFU Smile

No problem with sticking up for the Tories (even though I disagree with almost everything you have said ...) but the way you vilify any public sector worker, or those who work as contractors for the public sector is nothing short of disgraceful.

Not that I need to justify my political position - but I have voted for all 3 of the major parties in my three elections, and so I don't have any particular ties to any party. My primary concern at the moment is stopping Brexit, and I vote for pretty much anybody who had it in their manifesto to do so!

i haven't, stop talking shit.

(03-27-2019, 01:27 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 12:32 PM)Winst_Baggie Wrote: SOTV may I suggest that you STFU Smile

No problem with sticking up for the Tories (even though I disagree with almost everything you have said ...) but the way you vilify any public sector worker, or those who work as contractors for the public sector is nothing short of disgraceful.

Not that I need to justify my political position - but I have voted for all 3 of the major parties in my three elections, and so I don't have any particular ties to any party. My primary concern at the moment is stopping Brexit, and I vote for pretty much anybody who had it in their manifesto to do so!

What King Astle never gets is the public and private are intertwined and need each other. 

I’ve done work for the public, private and third sector. I don’t milk anyone I do the very best I can for my clients whoever they are, and produce something tangible for my money. I’m not a huge pharmaceutical company hiking up prices to make vast profits, I’m not a giant corporate organisation that prisons and other front line services are hived off to by successive governments and I’m not an IT company promising the public sector the earth whilst on many occasions failing to deliver. I’m also not a consultant but why let cliches get in the way of right wing rhetoric.
its case of exposoing your political viewpoint as driven by how you earn your living and who ultimately pays your wages. Do you not think it hypocritical to also argue against privatisation of service yet work in self employed capacity taking money from the public sector?

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those that voted Tory at the last elect what is there to be proud of? - by Sotv - 03-27-2019, 01:36 PM