Entirely comfortable…
(11-28-2022, 03:51 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 03:06 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Did you think all the uncosted spending in the 2019 Tory manifesto would have been funded out of thin air or something then? Do you think the knock on effects of cost of the provision of public services reducing operational value for money haven't had an impact on Treasury expenditure?

What about the economic effects of poor growth, abject productivity and stagflation? Are you the only person in Britain insulated from that? Not even to mention idiotic energy policy that has taken more money from consumers than any projected tax increase from what I can tell.

I'm sure I've mentioned the concept of #LeastWorst before somewhere.

Meanwhile I see your lot in the south are keeping their mouths shut about the Villiers amendment, praying it fails so they can be their usual opportunistic BANANA selves come the election.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

That's the Lib Dem housing spokesperson. Maybe you should look to the Shropshire than the South, eh?

Also, I didn't vote Lib Dem in 2019 or 2015 even though I thought they had the best manifesto and were the only ones with a grounded economic plan to balance the chaotic nonsense coming from Labour and CCHQ. #LeastWorst is a self-fulfilling prophecy of nonsense where the two supposed "choices" get worse and worse. I prefer not to engage in the system that is actively damaging this country and has done for over a century.
You can file leastworst with trickle down economics BB, they're both made up theories to justify the gullible voting the way they do.
(11-28-2022, 05:22 PM)baggy1 Wrote: You can file leastworst with trickle down economics BB, they're both made up theories to justify the gullible voting the way they do.

I'm glad you've finally recognised that trickle down economics is a made up theory by the Left.

(11-28-2022, 03:57 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:  #LeastWorst is a self-fulfilling prophecy of nonsense where the two supposed "choices" get worse and worse. 

You've just described western democracy everywhere. There's no need to hasten the descent by voting #WorstWorst
Literally in the Netherlands I would be comfortable voting for VVD, D66 and GO. That's three separate parties focused on just economic and social liberal policies. Add in BVNL for a fourth option if I'm feeling daring. Your premise is nonsense and insular.
What a pity you live here then.
It's OK Proth, you are allowed to admit to being wrong that democracies are always like you think they are in your head.
Proth hiding behind least worst as he loses an argument. It’s kind of reassuring, like Cricket in the Summer or nice cup of tea.
MUST. NOT. ADMIT. I. EVER. GOT. IT. WRONG.
(11-28-2022, 10:04 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: It's OK Proth, you are allowed to admit to being wrong that democracies are always like you think they are in your head.

It rather depends on your viewpoint BB. 

I tend to believe government is a necessarily evil, so #LeastWorst is always the best outcome you can hope for.
My viewpoint is the the UK's democratic system isn't like other countries where there's more options and the spoiler effect does not apply.

Thought I made that perfectly clear by bringing up the Dutch system which you are now pretending I didn't mention as you would have to admit you were wrong.