Don't Tell Him Pike
So you caught me taking a number 3. No big deal right?

This scene makes me laugh re a cock blocker and terminator

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WNgN8yeDS1Q
I told you I’ll be back
I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley.
“People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can’t trust people, Jez.”
(11-14-2022, 05:22 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 05:14 PM)alfabaggie Wrote: In the sixties we had some terrible winters - Mike and Bernie were two of them.

They were utterly abysmal, as a kid, we went to Great Yarmouth on holiday, my old man promised we would go and see a show. We arrived to find posters everywhere advertising `The Tommy Cooper Show`, great,said the old man. We got to the box office and were told that Tommy was only on Saturday and Sunday night, and was already sold out. We ended up seeing Mike & Bernie Winters instead. The supporting acts were a very young Mike Yarwood, and Freddie `Mr Parrot Face`Davis.

Did you watch Bernie's show with Snorbitz; excuse the spelling; ?
it has not been on UK Gold
How do you know he's the king?
Easy, he's the only one not covered in shit.

[Image: 10636930.jpg]
(11-14-2022, 05:39 PM)Gzbaggy Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 05:22 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 05:14 PM)alfabaggie Wrote: In the sixties we had some terrible winters - Mike and Bernie were two of them.

They were utterly abysmal, as a kid, we went to Great Yarmouth on holiday, my old man promised we would go and see a show. We arrived to find posters everywhere advertising `The Tommy Cooper Show`, great,said the old man. We got to the box office and were told that Tommy was only on Saturday and Sunday night, and was already sold out. We ended up seeing Mike & Bernie Winters instead. The supporting acts were a very young Mike Yarwood, and Freddie `Mr Parrot Face`Davis.

Did you watch Bernie's show with Snorbitz; excuse the spelling; ?
it has not been on UK Gold

I vaguely remember it. Not surprised it hasn`t been on UK Gold, it was chuffing putrid!
Will you stop talking about the war
Me? You started it!
We did not start it.
Yes you did, you invaded Poland!

I don't think I need elaborate where that is from!  Big Grin
I don't believe it!
A game of Risk?

Let’s play the truth game Mark

The truth…you can’t haaandle the truth
Protheroe Wrote:“People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can’t trust people, Jez.”

So many good lines in that, must find it again on catch up. Proper laugh out loud stuff.